What am I eating today?!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think something is wrong with me. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't eat until 11:30 this morning. And what did I eat? Six, yes, six pieces of bacon. The real stuff. Until last week, I hadn't had real bacon in 5 years. Since then, I had only had turkey bacon bc it was so much lower in fat and cals. Early in the afternoon, I had two squares of chocolate. Around 4:30 (too early for dinner), I had pasta with half marinara and half alfredo sauce. At 6:30, DH was starving and I was still really wanting the Coldstone milkshake I have been wanting since I saw the post on Monday. Then it occurred to me that the is a Chipotle right next to the Coldstone. So I had 2/3 of a chicken fajita and a cake batter, strawberry, and blueberry milkshake. I have also had neither Coldstone nor Chipotle in years! What am I doing?! Luckily, I haven't gained anything yet and I'm still not really showing to the point that anyone who didn't know I was pg would guess, but I will be a cow in no time if I keep this up!

Any other confessions?
December 26th, 2012, 05:50 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I ate a box of peanut brittle and drank a 20 oz regular soda. I just have to eat what sounds good.

December 26th, 2012, 07:13 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I ate a huge ham and cheese omelette today and then I ate like 8 cookies.

December 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
i have to eat whatever sounds good... today guacamole and chips, and then little cesars crazy bread, and now some pringles.

December 26th, 2012, 11:20 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alrighty.. you asked. Here is what I ate today!

Like 6 pieces of Almond Roca. That is two servings lol
4 Lindor Truffles
A huge plate of leftover ham and cheesy potatoes
A packet of Ramen noodles and a huge glass of OJ
A bowl of buffalo chicken dip and chips

Literally THOUSANDS of calories! Aah.. my doctor is gonna chew me out next appointment :/

December 27th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ive been eating leftover christmas ham on potato rolls with mustard and it is awesome.

December 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I made ham and cheese sliders with leftover Christmas ham on Hawaiian sweet rolls. I melted half a stick of butter to pour over the whole loaf of rolls, but I ate 3 sliders. Then I had steak for dinner and peach pie for dessert. I've eaten steak 3 times in the last week. It tastes so good and doesn't make me feel nauseated.
December 27th, 2012, 10:07 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
now im hungry!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search