Thursday Three

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 10:26 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What is the most exciting thing about having a new baby?
What is the scariest thing?
How is dh/so feel?

December 27th, 2012, 10:49 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
What is the most exciting thing about having a new baby? There really isn't one thing that is most exciting for me, I love everything about being pregnant and giving birth.
What is the scariest thing? for me, post-partum recovery. It seems to get a little harder every time.
How is dh/so feel? he is super excited. Proud of himself, although I can't imagine why when I'm the one doing all the work, LOL!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That my DD will be a big sister and being a big sister has been one of the best things in my life.
Im scared that both may need me at once...and parenting more than one brings a set of new challenges.
DH is excited but I think he will maybe be more excited once he knows what we are having.

December 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Super Mommy
What is the most exciting thing about having a new baby? There are so many things that are exciting. I can't wait to go through all of the "firsts" again with this little one. I am excited to give Reagan a sibling. I am beyond thrilled to finally complete our family!
What is the scariest thing? The thought of having a newborn and a strong willed 3 year old. I pray that I will have the much needed patience to get through those hard days.
How is dh/so feel?DH is pretty indifferent at this point. I think he will get more excited after the baby gets here. Although, he doesn't really care for the baby stage, he LOVES the toddler stage though. So we will see...
December 27th, 2012, 11:02 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The most exciting thing-- is just going through all the firsts again, and newborn baby smell!

The scariest thing-- back to sleepless nights!

DH/SO--He has been great. He is excited. Maybe not quite as much as I am but he is getting there

December 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
What is the most exciting thing about having a new baby? Everything! I can't wait
What is the scariest thing? Going through labor and knowing how to take care of a newborn
How is dh/so feel? he is happy and can't wait. I think nervous as well.
December 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Most exciting- seeing what kind of personality this little one will have and who will they look like

Scariest- being outnumbered. When I told my sister I was pregnant with #3, my sister said "Welcome to crazy."

DH is excited. He's been after me to TTC for months before I finally agreed. He's a huge help at every stage so far
December 27th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Veteran
What is the most exciting thing about having a new baby? seeing who the baby will look like, going through all the firsts again.
What is the scariest thing? recovery from delivery, lack of sleep, setting up a routine with both kids.
How is dh/so feel? he is excited

December 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Veteran
The joy at another sibling, little person to love!!

Scary- this is our fourth. At the time of the birth my other three will be 5 yrs exactly. 46 months and 23 months. So I'm feeling a little like I am just keeping my head above water now ... I think I will be drowning then!

He is happy with it all, he is a great dad. But if he doesn't get our basement finished this winter he might be sleeping down there alone!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search