Crazy Dreams!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 2 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night I dreamt that i had my baby and the baby was at the hospital but some crazy group of terrorists had taken over the huge hospital lobby and had guns and they were killing people. Well i knew I had to get to my baby! So i grabbed this huge spear that had a huge barbed hook on each side. And i was racing thru the maze of a hospital to find my baby and i used this spear to attack the armed terrorists when i encountered them. And finally some hospital employee wasnt afraid of the crazy lady with a spear to help me find my baby. She took me too the nursery, and i didnt recognize my baby right away and the lady showed me my baby and explained i didnt recognize her cuz they had changed her outfit. So i picked her up and snuck out with my daughter.
Lol pregnant dreams entertain me to no end. The sheer craziness or silliness of them lol.
ashleykathleen likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is a good one lol.

I had a dream the other night that a yellow plastic sandal spoke to me in a little toddler voice and said, "will you be my mommy?" And I adopted this yellow sandal as my second baby. I carried it everywhere with me and took care of it. It talked like a toddler in a cute little voice, but I was the only one who could hear it because it was so quiet and shy. I showed it off to someone as my second child and said "say hi!" And it said "hi!" All cute, but the person looked at me like I was crazy. I was offended that they didn't believe me that it was a baby, not just a lifeless shoe, and thought I was faking the voice. Yeah.... that was a pretty weird one...
ashleykathleen and MamaSkunk like this.

December 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I had a dream we moved back to WA that is my worst nightmare!

December 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I have been having some crazy dreams, too and they don't make sense and sometimes it's about people I know but have never met.. Or haven't seen since high school..
December 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had a single baby related dream but I've been having tons of bizarre sex dreams The other night I dreamed I was a hooker (but the high dollar classy kind) and I fell in love with one of my clients.

I also dreamed that my fiancé and my best friend blew me off to go on a date with each other. I woke up sooooo pissed off at both of them.
MarylandMama likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 04:32 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleykathleen View Post
I haven't had a single baby related dream but I've been having tons of bizarre sex dreams The other night I dreamed I was a hooker (but the high dollar classy kind) and I fell in love with one of my clients.

I also dreamed that my fiancé and my best friend blew me off to go on a date with each other. I woke up sooooo pissed off at both of them.
to the sexy dreams! HAHA. Sometimes I wake up and I am like.. "what the.....?" If I told my hubby what happened, he would be so shocked and proud of me! Sadly, sometimes they aren't about him I don't know WHAT is going on with me!
MamaSkunk likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 06:16 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol Ive had the sexy dreams too haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search