Already sooo uncomfortable!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By Mitza1013

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 11:05 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
By just about every evening, I am already so uncomfortable! I feel like an old lady I am already getting hip pain and back pain, trouble sleeping and get so worn out SO fast.

I pretty much spend my evenings sitting on a hot pad on the couch. I am a very boring person these days lol.

December 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
i was just thinking this too myself. man I am already uncomfortable, How is the next 6 months going to be. LOL

Hope you feel better!
December 27th, 2012, 11:30 AM
briellelynette's Avatar Veteran
I'm so with you, wish I was more vibrant and had more energy. A least I can eat now, lol, hang in there we are almost too the halfway point.

December 27th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Last night, I tried to bend over to the bottom shelf of the fridge to get the mustard and involuntarily grunted like an old man.... Did it again trying to tie my shoe laces LOL. Hubby just laughed and said "well that sounds sexy"

You ladies are right though, we are almost to the half way point! Yaaay!! It is worth it!
briellelynette likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you able to fit in alittle Yoga before bed? That really seems to help me. Even just a quick 10 mins. I have a prenatal yoga dvd from when I was preg. with DD or there are some good ones on youtube. I haven't been doing it the last few days because we are so busy with the holidays and boy can I feel it!
December 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitza1013 View Post
Are you able to fit in alittle Yoga before bed? That really seems to help me. Even just a quick 10 mins. I have a prenatal yoga dvd from when I was preg. with DD or there are some good ones on youtube. I haven't been doing it the last few days because we are so busy with the holidays and boy can I feel it!
Honestly, I have never tried it before! But I will have to look on Youtube tonight and see how it goes.. it isn't very difficult right? I am pretty much the least flexible person in the world.

December 27th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Veteran
I feel the same way! It feels like every time I get off the couch or out of my work chair I say ow the whole time I am walking. By the time I get off work all I want to do is lay on the couch.

December 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Honestly, I have never tried it before! But I will have to look on Youtube tonight and see how it goes.. it isn't very difficult right? I am pretty much the least flexible person in the world.
The nice thing about Yoga is that you can customize the positions to suit your flexibility and ability. Stretch to where you feel comfortable.

December 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca2581 View Post
I feel the same way! It feels like every time I get off the couch or out of my work chair I say ow the whole time I am walking. By the time I get off work all I want to do is lay on the couch.
Lol, I do that too. "Ow, ow" with every step!

I will try the yoga and I am crossing my fingers that it works!

December 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same. Sometimes I if I sit in one position too long I have to have DH help me move my hips to a different position. It's like I have no strength anymore.
December 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here. With DD, I worked up until 2 days before I went into labor and was actually getting ready to go to work when I realized I was in labor. Now, I'm already wondering how I am going to be crawling around on the floor, giving piggy back rides, and following through on behavior problems for 25 more weeks. My back is killing me after 8 hurs of sessions today and it was hard to get off the floor...
December 28th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post

I am not a flexible person either! I don't find Yoga difficult or tiring and like someone else said, you modify the stretches to work for you. Most of the prenatal yoga videos I've seen offer alot of easier modified moves. Yoga isn't a miracle cure or anything, I still get the stiffness, but it's much, much better when I do some stretching on a regular basis. The prenatal yoga really focuses on all those troublesome spots we pregnant women have. Another bonus, The deep breathing really helps me relax and sleep better at night if I do it right before bed. I hope it helps you find some releif!
MrsLat likes this.
December 28th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitza1013 View Post
Which DVD do you use?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search