Lets play confessions

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2012, 03:50 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
My sex drive is up too... when i am not sick.

and btw - my ob recommended coke slurpees for morning sickness for those of you who like coke. i don't - bleck

December 31st, 2012, 04:20 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess Ive only taken my prenatals twice and both times i threw up all day long.

Also i confess that DH and I have not DTD since conceiving but its DHs mind trip...me id also kill for sex...so much so I have sex dreams...often not starring DH in the opposite role....sometimes they have been celebs that im not even attracted too. Two nights ago was Ceelo...yeah i woke up like omg really now! Jeez. How embarrassing

December 31st, 2012, 05:19 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I haven't exercised at all since finding out about the pregnancy (or...a long time before that). Last pregnancy I was really good about it, but it's hard to do with a toddler running around!

December 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We haven't had sex very much since we found out. Not for his lack of trying, but I have no desire and it hurts me. Every now and then I give in because I feel bad, but it's so miserable for me. He's kind of quit trying because he knows I'm not into it right now and that it causes me pain.

I really need to eat healthier. I just would rather eat cookies!!
December 31st, 2012, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess that I eat like CRAP....lots of cheeseburgers, chocolate and junk...opps.

and on the DTD topic....we were banned from it for so long with IVF and then until 7 weeks, that I can count on one hand the number of times since JULY!!! and then to top it off...we finally do and I get an infection...so yea. Sort of sucks right now.
December 31st, 2012, 06:02 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I confess I just ate 4 clementines! Yummy!
mommyandwife08 likes this.

December 31st, 2012, 06:08 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess that the 3 little girls I'm babysitting right now are driving me insane. One thing I am very excited about is that this baby will be MINE and I can raise it how I want. And hopefully prevent it from being a brat. Haha.
mommyandwife08 and sunnydaze like this.
December 31st, 2012, 07:31 PM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel so much better! I drink a Pepsi once a week, I ate two turkey sandwichs last week and take my prenatal about five times a week. I crave sex but hubby doesn't... So only dtd one time since conceiving, and I don't eat as much as I should. Just putting food in my mouth makes me want to puke.

December 31st, 2012, 07:35 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have faked not feeling well ALOT to get out of having to do housework! Hubby doesn't question it at all. Sucker. Just kidding! I love him for it!
navywifey2003 and sunnydaze like this.

December 31st, 2012, 07:41 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also confess i havent cooked dinner in months. I let DH do it when he gets home. It started when i wasnt feeling well and now i just keep letting him cook lol
navywifey2003 likes this.

December 31st, 2012, 08:40 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
I confess that despite NEVER liking back-sleeping before, I wake up nightly on my back now. *facepalm*

I confess that I definitely have a sex drive - I just don't want anyone else involved (including DF)!

December 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I confess I also let my husband do the cooking. It also started when I couldn't stomach it, it's every man for themselves a lot lately!

December 31st, 2012, 09:01 PM
Super Mommy
I really feel 100% better after reading this thread!! I have been feeling pretty guilty about drinking too much caffeine and not taking my prenatals. I really hate cooking these days, so we eat out entirely too much. My last confession is that DD has watched more TV these last couple of months than she has ever watched before. I have become so lazy!!
December 31st, 2012, 09:14 PM
Veteran
I have to confess I stopped taking my prenatals after throwing them up for two weeks straight! So gross
January 1st, 2013, 01:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
Sometimes I fake morning sickness to get out of morning sex.

I only want to have sex when I want it. I am selfish.
Too funny! Mee too!

January 1st, 2013, 06:56 AM
Super Mommy
I NEVER want to DTD, but my DH is a frickin' hornball and absolutely can't go more than a week without getting some, so I gotta just take one for the team just to get him off my back! Yesterday morning was actually the very first time since getting pregnant I have actually wanted to do it. I've been eating too much junk, way more than I usually do. I am craving a glass of wine SO BAD!! I can't wait to have a drink, I know how bad that sounds!!
January 1st, 2013, 07:20 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay, here's my confession.. I had a glass of Moscato on Christmas Eve... and it. was. delicious!

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 1st, 2013, 07:27 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I confess that I drink at least two travel size mugs of coffee a day and sometimes also have a frappa on top of that.

I confess that I will pick something to wear to show off my growing belly because I am trying to enjoy every moment because its our last.

I confess that I'm scared to know that when I give birth I am also getting my tubes tied and it means I will never carry a baby again

I confess that we have plans to have a gender reveal photo done to announce to our families the sex and I would love to wait to find out when the picture is taken but Mike doesn't want to

January 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I confess that I do lots of things "they" say pregnant women shouldn't do, always have.

And as for DTD, since I've been over m/s hubby and I are at it almost daily, sometimes more than once a day. For me, pregnant sex is the best and so far, he ain't complaining!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 1st, 2013, 09:17 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love reading all these confessions. As a first timer, I feel super guilty about some stuff.
I confess that I'm terrified that because I'm fat, by baby is going to be HUGE. I've also had some lunch meats and way too many sweets and junk food.

As for DTD, since SO and I have gotten back together, it's been a daily thing and I'm not complaining! And he sure isn't either.

I confess, as well, that I forget I'm pregnant pretty often and then feel guilty about it later.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search