Cloth Diapering

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 04:44 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
We use CD about 95% of the time. I didn't start until my son was 4 weeks old (about 10 pounds) because he couldn't fit in them. I want to get some newborn covers this time so I can start sooner.

January 3rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
We love cloth diapering! I got a great deal here on FuzziBunz...they don't have a ton left though

www dot growingupstpete dot com
January 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I used cloth part time with Lily and full time with Abri. I ended up preferring prefolds. Lily was a heavy night wetter and allergic to synthetic materials so prefolds were easy. I loved doing the jelly roll fold when Abri was a newborn. Even DH preferred using prefolds despite being hesitant at first. I used Fuzzibunz for outings and for daycare once I went back to work. I liked my pretty fitteds (I like BuBuBeBes) at night. Favorite covers were Bummis Super Brites
January 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We use cloth about 75% of the time with DD. We were better about it until I got pregnant but now I'm freaking tired and I refuse to stuff all the pockets beforehand after every wash. DH won't use them unless they're stuffed and I'm too tired to care, lol.

For this baby I have a bunch of prefolds and covers and a couple of fitteds in size small. I'm hoping that DD will be potty trained by the time the baby outgrows those and we can just reuse her pockets. We have both thirsties and fuzzibunz for her, so if she's still in diapers I'll just use the thirsties on her and size down the FB's to fit the new baby. That way we don't get them confused. I'll probably pick up a few more small diapers once the baby is here and I know what I like on a little one; with DD we didn't start until she was 4 months old because I was intimidated by all the options and it took a while to get DH on board with using cloth. This will be my first time CD'ing a newborn.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

January 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Rochelle
So glad to see I have some fellow cloth-mommies here. I'm not 100% cloth but I strive to be.

We do prefolds and covers too. We thought about trying some AIO's but they're prob. too expensive for us.

Last edited by 4hearts; January 9th, 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search