Mamaskunk and Crawmommy

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow years? I cannot imagine how that was for you I started to lose faith after 6-7 months. your situation is the opposite I got pregnant with DD right away and this time it took almost a year I had a miscarriage in June. I can relate that I feel like something is going to happen all the time and get nervous easily. I don't know is size has anything to do with feeling flutters bc with DD I was thin and did not feel a flutter, the 1st movement I felt was a hard kick so hard it loved my whole stomach!
I CANNOT WAIT until your ultrasound! You should text me as soon as you get done I really hope you mom doesn't ruin the moment for your family during your u/s. I would have to put my foot down on the stranger ordeal...my older sis is always trying to do that put DD yells stranger danger now...lol it is really funny sometimes.
Too bad I'm not coming home this weekend we could have maybe met at the mall and did some shopping together, I will be in Mn the following weekend.
I will not find out the sex on the 29th we will continue to be team surprise so it will just be a scan to see all the baby parts- the potty shot!

January 20th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So has reality set in that you are having a little boy? Did you go shopping at MOA like you had wanted? If so what all did u get? How did everything go with your mom there?

January 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We avoided my mom and didnt stop at her place and made her think we werent going. We went to Babies R Us first to do my registry. We didnt get to MOA as it got bitterly cold with wind chills well below zero so we just made the drive home. I think I may go back to the ultrasound place for a double check tho. I am coming to terms with it being a boy but the whole time the cord was between the legs hiding the goods and baby kept legs crossed indian style and curled up so there was never a clean shot. The tech got a half shot but the more I look at it and compare with all the other ladies very definitive boy potty shots the more I can hardly make out my pic. I would just hate to buy tons of boy stuff and have it been the cord the tech seen. Just like navywifey ya know....they said boy....but its a girl. He was only 75-80% sure so I just want a better shot to know for certain. I am feeling better about it but it is definately like a grieving process like some were saying. And I know this is my last so the no another daughter is a hard pill to swallow lol. I am such a girl mom. I suck at boy stuff. So all combined its a bit sad for me.

February 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on them Ravens winning the superbowl! Oh and when are you going back for a
2nd opinion gender scan? I'm curious!!
MamaSkunk likes this.

March 4th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Man I completely forgot about checking in here LOL. Thanks. I was happy they won
Well I will get a second opinion and I just got insurance so will be going to a new OB so I will see if they will do another one for me. I will be calling and setting up an appointment tommorow.
Today I had my furnace replaced after we replaced a bunch of parts and it wasnt working. So today I had two furnace installers and two electricians in my home invading my space from 7 am to 5 pm. Ugh! (The people that sold the house to us told us the furnace was new....it was almost 20 years old)
And when my dad bought us this home he foolishly declined the home inspection. Men.
So how are you feeling lately? 24 weeks now!!! Woohoo!

March 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am terrible about checking in here as well! Honestly I would just rather text I always have my phone. What do you think about texting more?
You will have to let me know when your next appt is and how things go with the 2nd opinion. Yay for insurance!
Coming from a realtor a home inspection is the BEST investment ever! You would be surprised what I see come up in houses that look 'perfect' it is really sad actually the things homeowners try to get away with. On a good note I am glad you have a new furnace and do not have to worry about it anymore since MN winters are hideous!
Anyways yes 25 weeks now great to be past the viable stage. I am feeling okay depends on the day sometimes I feel awesome others I feel like these babies are coming any day. The babies are getting very strong and sometimes when they move especially in the morning when I get up they push so hard to get into a different position it hurts, almost a very dry scraping feeling if that makes any sense.
How are you feeling lately? Are you ready to be done being pregnant or still going strong?

March 10th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Oh yes I text quite often so I wouldnt mind that at all Yep 25 weeks now yay....I am to the point where I am feeling miserable and he kicks so hard I swear hes gonna break my ribs once he gets head down but he likes to wedge himself into my pelvis and that hurts!! I actually am hoping he comes around 38/39 weeks. My personal goal is to try and make it past 30 weeks and then I will be happy. DD was a week late and a horrendous 24 hour labor. But she was an easy pregnancy so I only was bothered by her coming late as it was torture to wait to hold her. I want lil man out early cuz he is brutalizing my insides! Im exhausted and feel miserable. I have an appointment Monday with a new OB. I hope shes better than the last dr. But Im not very hopeful...despite my aunt working at the mankato hospital the drs here suck!!! Id rather be up at the UofM hospital. And if this dr doesnt impress me well Im gonna make DH drive me all the way up there while Im in labor lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search