Loveneverfails and Valerie.June2013

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pretty impressed too with how you're holding up! I am glad that they are staying put but I will say a little prayer that they come on their own around 37 weeks!

Can't wait to see the maternity pics! Try to take more photos these last few weeks! That is always a regret of mine is that I didn't take more photos of my belly throughout all my pregnancies. It will be cool to look back on one day. Especially if you have another baby. You will see how crazy big your tummy is now compared to just one baby

And yay, congrats on stopping working. I am done with school May 4th and then I plan on parking my butt on the couch for the rest of the time! You should do the same, haha.

May 4th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you doing? School is over for you right?

I'm stopping work next week. I decided to go two weeks into may and then I 'll have one week off in June before school gets out so I won't miss too much of each of those paychecks.

I finally got my maternity pictures. I'm going to post a link soon.
May 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Hey! Good to hear from you, got worried your babes made their appearance already!

Yes, this week was finals week. So I have one more final due tomorrow by midnight (its online) and then I am D-O-N-E. Thank goodness.

I saw on a post that you are having lots of contractions. That is exciting. You are getting so close!

I am having lots too. I went to my 34 week appt and I am 1cm dialated and about 50% effaced. So hopefully this baby will make is arrival closer to 37 weeks and not make me wait until 39

May 5th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea I have been having a lot. I can't wait to go tomorrow and see how things are. DH thinks they are going to pull me out of work tomorrow and that I won't make it until Friday.

I'm hoping they come around memorial day that would be right around 36/37 weeks.
May 5th, 2013, 10:13 PM
I am praying for Memorial Day weekend over here too. I will be 38 weeks then

I am interested to see what they say tomorrow. It sounds like Melissa is having some cramping also so I think both of you guys are probably nearing your final stretch. I am so impressed that both of you have made it this far though!

May 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything is still looking good. Babies are 4lb 15 oz and 4lb 11oz. Still had the same inconsistent contractions that I had the other week. My ob thinks I'll make it to at least the end of may and maybe even early June.
May 6th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Wow. That is good news for the babies I can't imagine how you feel about being pregnant another month+ though!

Are you guys all ready for the babies then--nursery and everything? Did you have your shower yet?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search