Sassysami, bribugg13, and mom2aidan

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Enjoy getting to know each other!

Last edited by navywifey2003; January 11th, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Here I am!! I just drove back to NC today after moving DH down to FL. He started his new job this week, now living with his parents while he finds us a house! And I'll be living with my parents in NC until that happens! Oh joy!! It's been crazy around here to say the least! Hopefully things will get back to semi-normal now that we aren't traveling and the holidays are over. We will see!! I'll be headed back down there again in 2 weeks though, sheesh!!

January 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Oh how exciting, new adventures. I love Florida!!!

We are in Colorado, and I'm sure stuck here for life haha..

We have tons in common, just by looking at your siggy!!

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 5th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'd love to visit Colorado one day! I'm a Peyton Manning fan so now I'm a Broncos fan! LOL Things have been super hectic around here, and poor Connor hasn't been dealing with it very well He's been having nightmares and just seems worried a lot. I really hope we can find a house in FL soon so we can get some normalcy back in our lives. I'm sure he misses his Daddy too! We drive back down for a visit and my first OB appt down there in a couple of weeks.

You're right, we have a lot in common according to our blinkies! lol

January 6th, 2013, 03:33 AM
I'm not a Broncos fan, I'm not really a football fan
I'm a die hard baseball fan, haha..

Oh man, I can imagine! Little dude misses his dad. I hope you find something soon, what part of Florida are you looking at moving too??

Will you tandem nurse?

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Connor actually weaned a couple months ago. He was only nursing about once a day on average, and between pregnancy and stuff, he just stopped asking. It was really easy, easier than I thought it would be! But we will see what happens when I start nursing the new baby, if he decides he's not done! lol

We're moving to Jacksonville, FL. It's actually DH's hometown, and we visited his parents so often, it's like I already know the city, so that's a plus!

January 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here. I'm just within Dallas city limits of Texas. I feel like I'm stuck here as well. Fiance lost jib in early September and still has no job but going to job fairs left and right. Therefore with me working 40 hrs a week and paying all sorts of bills I couldn't afford an apartment on my on so we moved in with his parents but I'm in love with his mom. She's far better as a mom than mine sad to say...her and I are like 2 peas in a pod.
Also I divorced last year and because it was mid school year and I was movin several counties away the judge wouldn't let me take Aidan out of school and gave dumb ex husband custody and he's the worse ever when it comes to divorce.....everything is a fight so now I'm paying $125/mth child support, plus student loans from when I went to college, plus getting married In march.....I'm ready for fiance to find job As I'm beyond stressed.

January 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hi Teresa! Glad you've joined us! Sorry about your current situation, definitely stressful!! I hope he finds a job soon. DH has some friends in the Dallas area, we keep talking about going out there to visit them. Maybe this will be the year! We could have a playdate!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

January 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM
That would be great! Dallas is great but ready to leave. I'm a yankee loo from Ohio and Texas drives me crazy

January 13th, 2013, 05:55 AM
I'm going to miss the 4 seasons, especially snow in the winter, when we move to FL! I was born and spent the first 14 years of my life in S. Florida, but I definitely grew out of it and didn't miss the heat & humidity one bit!! When DH was job hunting, he kept Dallas in his sites, mostly because his BFF lives there, but he tried to entice me with the weather lol.

January 13th, 2013, 07:40 AM
In Dallas you get all 4 seasons in one week lol. It's been in the 70s this week, rained, hailed and been plain ol freezing

January 13th, 2013, 10:34 AM
hey ladies, how is everyone doing??

we are ok, hubby got laid off last week.. so now we are both jobless.. flipping sucks!!!

January 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Yikes! So sorry to hear about your husband, that does suck! I hope he can find another job quickly, I know how stressful it can be!

January 13th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Oh no prayers he finds a job soon

January 13th, 2013, 04:45 PM
thanks to your df too.. I heard TX is awful with jobs, what field does he work in?

January 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sam, I didn't know Joe got laid off too!! OMG, I am so sorry . You guys deserve so much better.

Dallas is a mixed bag on jobs, depending on the line of work. I don't like it here. I am so ready to get to Denver.
January 13th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Kat, I have not told anyone. I will not tell the other group, well you know why.. It is his **** field! Construction just blows around here. I told him he can get a trucking job but it can not be in the construction field.

Well I'm ready for Kat, Chris, Bourne and Baby to be here!!!!

January 13th, 2013, 08:22 PM
He was assistant manager for shoe store.....he's always been retail. Texas does suck job wise

January 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
And I woke up to snow and ice on the ground

January 23rd, 2013, 05:47 AM
Bri, I'm sorry I keep forgetting about this.. add me to facebook
https://www.facebook.com/slimminsami

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search