Rcjh12 and bobbiejo1982

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 09:32 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh we must be getting the snow you got now LOL. Sometimes snow days are nice thou. Wish they canceled work too

Monday is the big day!! i am so exciited can't wait. yes I am nervous too. Only a few more days!!! EEEKKKKK I have heard a lot of people have trouble sleeping the night before. I have been feeling good. Still tired but not as bad and moody/emotional a lot by mostly good so i can't complain.

You been feeling ok?? i am so glad your appointment went well, just had to say again haha
January 31st, 2013, 05:52 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Thank you. It really was a relief to hear that everything looked good. i'll be hoping for the same for you! You really should have nothing to worry about. I know logically I shouldn't have been so worried, but for some reason this pregnancy has been more stressful to me than my other two. I've been feeling better lately. Physically I haven't felt too bad, just tired because I still haven't been sleeping, but otherwise good.

Yeah, my husband wouldn't mind if they canceled work for snow/ice, too. But we live just a couple blocks from his work so he really can't use the excuse of bad roads like some of them that call in do. In fact, he often gets called in on the bad days because he lives closest to work =\
January 31st, 2013, 07:18 AM
ya I am worried but hope everything is alright. Oh your poor hubby, kinda bad in a way that he lives so close. Sounds like they depend on him a lot.

Well I ordered a dresser for the nursery waiting for that to be delivered. And I am getting my hair done after work tonight so that my exciting news lately. Otherwise yeah just waiting for Monday.
January 31st, 2013, 08:45 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Oh yay, which did you get? And what are you getting done with your hair? Big cut? Just a trim? You should post before and afters Sorry, I get all excited about hair because I haven't been over to get mine done in so long ... I'm terrible about scheduling appointments =\ I need to get mine cut really bad.
January 31st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Well i ended up getting a delta brand 6 drawers so it will sit lower. Only one I found on walmart that I like with no bad reviews. Spent more than I wanted to thou. I think it's coming today but won't set up til So is home.

I am getting it trimmed up and colored going dark again with a few highlights. My phone isn't great about taking pics but I'll see what I can do.
I debated about coloring it while pregnant but I am out of first trimester and I asked my doctor and she said it was fine. Not getting too much cut because I want it to get really long....lol I know what you meant it's probably been since September since I did mine, which don't seem long but is way grown out and faded.
February 1st, 2013, 03:36 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
You'll definitely have to post pictures once you get the nursery all set up I told DH yesterday that we probably should start working on ours sometime ... but neither of us has the motivation right now for some reason. Of course, then we had a pissing match later on and I don't feel much like talking to him now anyway It was one of those days around here.

I honestly don't even remember the last time I had my hair cut or trimmed. Last summer, maybe? It needs it so bad. My hair is super thick anyway, and gets ten times worse in pregnancy, and my ends are a mess right now! Ugh. But yeah, I colored my hair in both my previous pregnancies and my doctor always said it was just fine. I'm thinking about maybe getting some highlights put in, if I ever to do get it cut, just as a "treat" for myself this spring.

I think I spoke too soon about feeling good, though. I woke up this morning with what feels like the beginnings of a sinus infection. The whole left side of my face feels achy and plugged up and blah!
February 1st, 2013, 08:02 AM
I hear ya about getting started on the nursery but after Monday I hope to have a better idea of how to decorate it. I hear ya me and SO had a pissin match yesterday afternoon too. Must have been one of those days lol.

I am happy with how my hair turned out I did take an after picture but have not uploaded them yet. I went very dark brown almost black with some subtle caramel and blonde highlight, left it long and layered it up. Feels much better. You should treat yourself and get your hair done!! It's time and you deserve it, believe me it made me feel much better about my appearance just having it cleaned up. Do it lady you'll love it!

Oh shoot I am sorry you are feeling sick, that must be really hard when pregnant! I suppose the doctor doesn't allow you to take anything for it?? I sure hope you feel better and quick.
February 1st, 2013, 12:27 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I haven't gone in yet, but I'm not sure what doc could or would give me. In the past I've been told to use nasal saline and allergy meds, so I'm working that to see if it clears up. I hate having to go to he clinic unless absolutely necessary right with all the fl going on. I'm much rather suffer a clogged nose than catch the flu =\

I know I need to go get my hair done ... I'm just so lazy right now lol. We live in a small town and have to drive for EVERYTHING, so I try to have more than one appt scheduled for things like that so I don't feel like I am wasting gas. But soon!

DH ended up calling from work to apologize, and has been on his best behavior today, so things are better. I'm actually surprised last night was our first blow up the way my hormones have been lol ... He's a good guy and I push his buttons pretty hard sometimes. I think last night he was extra tired and I was extra hormonal =\
February 1st, 2013, 01:03 PM
Well I hope that works and it clears up real quick. it's safe to take sinus meds during pregnancy? I never know what I can and can't take. Gosh I hope u feel better.

Oh yeah I live in a small town too but there are a few hairdressers here. I understand about not wanting to drive far a lot. I am the same way.

I am glad you and hubby made up. Thats how we have been too, fight make up repete. HaHa I think I am a little harsh just like you said because of hormones. I hope we can have a nice evening ans supper tonight since we haven't hung out since Sunday!
February 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Eek, sorry to disappear like that! It was a busy weekend ... I still feel like I'm on the go even when I'm sitting still!

Good luck today and your scan!
February 4th, 2013, 06:34 PM
it's ok. I get busy too and don't always get on here. The appointment went well today. Everything went good, everything was normal. I do have a low lying placenta that they wan to recheck but besides that it was good. It was so neat to see the baby and him wiggling around, yes it's a BOY!!!! I kinda was pulling for a girl but am excited about a boy too just as much. It was such a good day and appointment. Then I went to the chiropractor for some sciatic pain relief, I had it really bad over the weekend. And I was out to see my sis n law and my niece was talking to baby and tickling my belly to tickle the baby so I get what you were saying now about that, so cute!!
February 5th, 2013, 03:56 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Aww, congrats! That is so great! Boys truly are wonderful, you'll see. With my first I was so sure I wanted a girl and thought I'd be disappointed in a boy, but he was such a good baby and he's such an awesome kid now. SO much less drama than my nieces, lol! I'm so happy for you and so glad to hear that everything else went well. And aww at your niece. It's fun, right?

And I've never had issues with the low lying placenta personally, but I know people who have, and most cases I've heard of it has 'corrected' itself by labor, so hopefully that is the case for you as well. Doesn't seem fair that you have one more thing to worry about, but at least you know what's going on and there's a good chance it'll change by the end.
February 6th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks I am relieved that it went so well. Gald to hear that it makes me feel better. Yeah I am not too worried about the placenta I believe it will correct itself, hopefully. How have you been doing?

Now i just need to find a nursery idea and names we like.
February 7th, 2013, 05:07 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Haha, "just" need to find a name and nursery. You say that likes it is easy!

I was just telling DH we NEED to at least think about finding baby gear, but so far we just haven't been motivated or something. Part of it is that we have to find a new vehicle soon, so that's kind of taking up a lot of our attention right now. I HATE car shopping, but our car just won't work. Not enough room for three kids, and it is about dead anyway =\

Any big plans for the weekend? DH has to work so no wrestling this weekend, and I'm not going to complain about that. All the meets are too far away for my tastes.
February 8th, 2013, 07:01 AM
No it's not I am finding, easy that is. I can't seem to find a theme for the colors I want and name shesh I have no clue how me and SO are every going to agree.
Hid dads name was Arlan and SO kinda want to name him that but i would rather come up with something new and use Arlan as a middle name
______ Arlan Kosok I am kinda stumped.

I hear you about getting baby gear. I have a lot to get yet. but I am going to be having a shower, got to go register for that soon just so it's done.

Have you done any online car shopping? I like to do that sometimes and see whats out there.

Oh you get a weekend off for wrestling, that has got to be nice. No big plans. We are going to get our taxes done tomorrow, I hope the tax lady has good new for us both, LOL. Besides that not too much. maybe put the dresser together that I purchased or go pick out paint. I am not sure yet. Just want to get a few thing done and relax too.

The company my SO works for is sending his department to Mexico sometime in this next year so he may be out a job. Just found out last night that they are making him go to 3rd shift 10 hour shifts 5 nights and then a 7 hour shift so basically I will see him Saturday nights and that's about it. I know he is going to be so cranky it's going to take it's toll on him. i just worry about it all with baby coming. I am trying to to be stressed but find myself that I am. I just wish he could find something else. I don't know how to plan for daycare not knowing what will happen. Also I want time for our family to be together. UGh ok vent over just had to get that off my chest.
February 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Ugh, I feel for you on your SO's new schedule. My DH worked a similar one for years and it can be very hard. We got used to it eventually, because we had to, but it isn't something I'd choose to do again. Sending you some hugs that something comes up that will he straighten out the situation. Definitely not stress you need right now =\

We've been looking nine for cars, but trying to find something decent without breaking he bank ... headache! I know we'll figure something out, it just doesn't seem like it right now.

And ugh, just got a call from the school nurse that my oldest is sick. I think I'd rather have wrestling than a sick kid!

Oh and name ... I am useless with names, it seems. Do you have anything in mind yet. I think with that middle and last name combo you should have lots of options. They seem to flow together nicely.
February 11th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Yes I hate his new schedule. I have to get use to sleeping alone every night now. I hope he can find something new. That company treat thier employees like crap. But like you said we will have to get use to it for now because we have to.

Well good luck on the car search I hope you are able to find something nice and affordable!!.

I hope your kid feels better and is no longer sick I know this message was from a few days ago.

I know I am kinda stressing the name, we never really talk much about it. I think I just need to make a list and present it to SO Haha

Not much in mind for the first name yet sadly
have you got names picked yet??
February 11th, 2013, 02:21 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
We kinda have names. I'm not 100% on our boys name yet, but I wasn't with our first either and now I can't imagine him as anything else. It'll come, I hope!

Your so's work sounds like my dh's. they treat their employees like crap, then wonder why they have a high turnover rate. But DH has stuck it out because it is a good situation for us right now. It's just one of those things =\
February 12th, 2013, 07:09 AM
I see!
I do like Hayden we will see. Started reading a baby name book.

Yeah the work schedule is no fun for anyone is it
February 14th, 2013, 03:53 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Hope you had/are having a wonderful Valentine's day! DH has to work, and I helped with my son's class party. That was the extent of our day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search