Rcjh12 and bobbiejo1982

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 11:47 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Oh nothing too horrible. Just how bad it can taste and how some people feel after they drink it.

Yeah, we really do need to get busy. I don't know why, but this pregnancy has just kind of flown by without near as much prepping as in the past. I have no doubt we'll get there eventually. I'm thinking once it warms up a bit I'll be much more motivated. Of course, the first thing we really need to do is look for a new vehicle, and THAT I really can't get motivated for. I'm not a fan of car shopping at all. *shrug*
March 4th, 2013, 06:23 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh. Well I hope it goes decent. I just hope to pass. The 3 hour one sounds no fun.

I hope you find your vehicle soon.

How was your weekend?
March 10th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Everything ok hun? Long time no talk.
March 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I'm fine, sorry about that! I've been down for the count with a sinus infection and bronchitis, and my kiddos started spring break this week. I've been basically sleeping or refereeing 24/7 lately. How is everything going with you?
March 12th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Sorry your sick. I am just really glad you are ok. Thing are good got my glucose testing today. How did your last appointment go? Sorry I got all worried. I hope you feel better soon. Got the picture up of the nursery over in the message board.
March 12th, 2013, 08:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I saw the pictures and love it! If I wasn't sick it would motivate me to get busy, heh. My last appointment went fine other than being sick. I was back in on Sat and am going back tomorrow. Whatever is going on, it just doesn't want to give up. My sinus infection is clearing up, but now I feel like I am getting strep throat =\ Soooo, I may not be around much for a few meow days. Didn't mean to leave you hanging like that!
March 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
It's ok dear. I was just concerned that you were ok. Hope you can't get well soon. I can imagine how tough it must be to be that sick while pregnant.
March 12th, 2013, 01:26 PM
i failed my 1 hour Glucose test and I am so upset.
March 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
((hugs)) That sucks There's still a chance you'll pass the next. Three hour, I think? Do you know how soon you'll do it?
March 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I hope to pass. Im very dissapointed. And my stomach still feels icky from that drink. I will go next week sometime.
March 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Ugh, that really sucks. How much did you miss it by? Mine is next Wed, but I have no idea if me being on all these other meds will affect it at all or not. Fingers crossed for your next test!
March 13th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Well They said it was slightly high. I was 147 and they wanted it under 130. Thanks i hope to pass. Good luck to you I hope you pass too!!
March 14th, 2013, 09:57 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
That's not too bad, maybe it's just one of those flukes! *fingers crossed* I'm really curious for mine, I don't know if I've ever had my blood sugar tested before to know where I usually am pre-pregnancy.

Well, I think I am FINALLY getting better. I got a third round of antibiotics yesterday, but held off starting them right away, and now it looks like I may not need them. Although, it also looks like this sinus infection/bronchitis/cold/whatever it was is transitioning directly into seasonal allergies. Yay! Good time, heh.

I can't remember if I mentioned, but I loved the pictures you posted of the nursery. So awesome, AND I ordered the stuff to make your gift. Hopefully the colors will match up, or at least be pretty close. I'm just waiting oh-so (im)patiently for things to arrive so I can get started

I hope you're having a good day!
March 15th, 2013, 07:58 AM
i hope so just hope to pass I go Tuesday again. Good Luck with your test.

I am sooo glad you are getting better, it has to be just so hard to deal with being pregnant. lots of rest dear!!

Thanks I am glad you like the pictures and the room. I am please at how it turned out. Just looking at adding a few accent pieces. AWW your so cute. I am sure it will turn out great, again that is soooo nice of you.

Today is a bit hectic so far. Glad it is friday thou...
have a great weekend!!
March 16th, 2013, 10:28 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Hope you're having a great weekend and not worrying too much about your appt on Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you. I have a dentist appt that day so it'll give me something to think of other than the tools in my mouth, heh. But seriously I've heard of so many who fail the 1 hour only to pass the 3 hour with flying colors. (hugs)

We're having a pretty lazy weekend as usual. DH is covering for someone so he's kinda cranky and sleep deprived. I figured I'll make his favorite dinner, and some cookies, to see if that helps his mood. The boys go back to school Monday, and as bad as it sounds I'm so ready. It wouldn't be so bad if the weather could decide to stay nice, but we only really had two days they could play outside and whatnot.

Other than that we went shopping yesterday and bought some plain white onesies and dye, and the boys and I are going to tie-dye some onesies tomorrow. When I was pregnant with my youngest, I let my oldest paint onesies, which was fun but he was barely three so it was kind of a mess. I figured this should go a little bit better *crosses fingers*
March 17th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks yesterday was good. Got some cleaning/dusting done and went for dinner. Today I plan to do some online shopping and go through some clothes to sell/give away. Cleaning out the nursery closet. And then relaxing.

How is your weekend??

Oh thanks yes nervous for Tuesday but just staying positive that I will pass.
Hope your hubby feels better, nice of you to make cookies and dinner

Aw the dyeing the onesies sounds like a lot of fun. i hope your kids enjoy it
I have a dentist cleaning Tmr too as long as the weather stays good.
A relaxing weekend sounds nice, enjoy it!!
March 18th, 2013, 10:39 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
My weekend was good. It got cold again, but eh. It is supposed to snow (ugh) later this week again. I am so ready for spring!

I'm ordering our carseat this week, and ordered some cloth diapers this weekend, so I'm not feeling quite as unprepared anymore. I still have a lot to do, but I feel like I'm getting the basics taken care of.

Hope your cleaning goes well today.

Oh and I don't know if you're interested but my Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/nicoleross ... I'm not on there a lot but it is easier for me to check than here some times. Just no mention of my due date please... I don't want my inlaws to know when to start stalking the hospital
March 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM
We got snow again today ick. Im home taking a sick day from work, had a bad night. Weekend was ok didnt get as much done as I wanted to. Can't find my motivation. What carseat did you choice? I added you on facebook. I wont mention anything on there.
March 18th, 2013, 01:26 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I hope everything is okay! It is definitely no fun being sick while pregnant, especially with crappy weather to add to it. Hope you feel better soon! (hugs)
March 19th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Thank you at my 3 hour test now ick. Feeling better but so hungry lol and 2 1/2 hours to go.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search