Rcjh12 and bobbiejo1982

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2013, 10:55 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
(hugs) Thinking of you!
March 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Hope everything is going ok. Have you heard on your 3-hr results yet? I really hope it's good news for you!
March 20th, 2013, 06:57 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I passed I passed thank goodness I passed, so relieved. How did you 1 hour test go??
March 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Yay, that's awesome! I'm relieved for you!

I passed my one hour, which is also a relief because I ended up developing a rash after drinking it, and we don't know if it is related or not but I'd rather not have to do the three hour and find out
March 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Oh Good I am glad you passed! YAY May I ask did you eat before? Just curious. A rash from the drink, wow scary
March 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Yeah, luckily I had my kids at a checkup at the same time, so I showed the rash to their doctor and he suggested some Benadryl and to watch it close. It did fade, so hopefully it was just a weird reaction/one-time thing.

And yes, I did eat before. I had lunch at 12:30, did the drink about 3:30, and blood at 4:30. I had mashed potatoes and hamburger gravy because my nieces were here and not feeling well, which probably wasn't the best thing to eat before but oh well. I stupidly picked up my kiddos' Easter candy before my appt, so I was CRAVING sugary stuff by the time I got the drink, lol
March 22nd, 2013, 07:00 AM
I hope it was nothing and goes away. Good Luck!!
Well i'm super glad you passed. Now we are both in the clear.
March 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Yep, one less thing to worry about!

How's your weekend going? We got dumped on again with several inches of snow. I ... am so ready for spring! =\ Other than that we haven't done much of anything. DH works and the boys and I are just hanging out watching some basketball and getting a little cleaning done. I'm going to start working on the baby's room soon (I hope to anyway) and so we are trying to figure out a solution for all the boys' toys. They didn't appreciate me suggesting we give them away lol

When is your next appt? I forget if I asked that already. Mine is the 4th, and I will be just over 30 weeks. Doesn't seem possible! I figured I'd start 2 week appts then, but my doc said depending on how things look we may do one more 4 week, which would put me at 34 and yikes. I can't believe how fast this time is going.
March 27th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Had a good weekend. Got some cleaning done I wanted to. had a girls night in just catching up. Went grocery shopping with the man and bought a new grill. Our old one took a crap. Been very busy at work and home this past week. Had a nice night whith the man last night wink wink LOL. Been real busy at work, our summer crew returned Monday so keeping them all on the go LOL.

Looking forward to this weekend and relaxing some and not planning much at all!! There a few things I want to clean out in my kitchen....one being my big junk drawer and the other being my Glasses cabinet. Time to get rid of some margarita glasses and etc. to make room for bottles and such.

Ugh snow suck I feel you, ours is finally started to melt yay!! And none in the forecast.
Ha i suppose no the boys didn't want to get rid of the toys LOl. Well I hope you find a solution and tghe babys room comes along or you. I am sure you well. Heck you only have about 10 weeks left woman, WOW !! So quick right!!

I go back April 15th I think it is. I'll be just over 29 weeks then. Then she wants me to come every 2 weeks. That will be a lot of appointments eekk. that's nice that you may get to wait til 34 weeks

everything is going good but I do worry some...there doesn't really seem to be an increase in movement. I don't even think I have felt him at all today. i am going to call ealry next week if this does not pick up. It seems like there is less movement. And i have never actually felt a "kick" just movement.
March 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
On the movement, it is scary when you go for a while without feeling much. Have you tried drinking something sweet like orange juice and lying on your left side? My baby must HATE when I am on my left side because she/he goes nuts. But definitely call if you are worried ... nothing worse than not having answers when a simple call can help to reassure you.

I'm ready for this weekend, but it sounds like now that the snow is gone (for now) we have a chance of thunderstorms. I don't mind them usually, we get them enough here in KS, but they are supposed to come in on Sat during the Easter egg hunt. Figures

So glad to hear you had a good evening with your SO. How are things going with him and the new schedule? Is he getting adjusted to it or is it still a struggle? I have to say, with the weather getting warmer and whatnot, even my DH who has been on nights for years is struggling a bit with his sleeping. Poor guys =\

I'm hoping to convince DH that this weekend we should get started on cleaning out the baby's room. I can see it from here and it's a mess right now. We have a set of bunkbeds in there I'm not sure what we're going to do with. It's not a very big room at all, if it was I'd just leave them for now. I'm probably not going to get it repainted until after baby, because there's a lot of wallpaper stripping and so on that needs done and I HATE doing that, but I figure we can at least get it set up and semi-decorated.

Annnd, I'm going to go make some Easter cookies before the boys get home from school, and then try to eat as many as I can before they actually get here Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
March 29th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Yes I still feel some movement but no as much as I would think. I may call or just wait for the next appointment depending on how I feel. I will try what you suggested tonight.

Oh that's no fun, rain during eggs hunt that is...I can't wait t6ill my kids will be old enough for that, how fun

Yes it was. He actually got put back on day shift just this week. Not sure for how long thou, but for now I will take it. He was starting to get use to the nights and sleeping well then they switched him. Now it will all depend on if he can get a job in another department, it will be a weird shift. otherwise will eventually be laid off. Oh yeah i bet it is even worse in the summer ugh...

Good luck on convincing Dh on the baby room. Yeah I suppose it would be better to do now than when you get too uncomfortable. Do you use the bunkbeds? Could you sell them or store them somewhere? I am sure you will figure it all out, as long as you have a little room for the baby stuff etc.

Oh yummy Easter cookies sound great!! Enjoy your Easter weekend
April 1st, 2013, 04:54 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Hope you had a good Easter weekend! It was so nice out all weekend here, and then today it turned freaking cold again =\ Oh well.

My next appt is on Thurs. I'm afraid to see how much weight I've gained, and I think my doc said something about the strep-b swab, but otherwise just a normal appt.

And I gotta run again, but thought I'd check in and see how you've been!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search