Karen78 and mommyandwife08

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 10:41 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Enjoy getting to know each other!

January 6th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Yay! So happy you guys are getting a GIRL!! Bring on the pink! That's great that you went to a local place before you moved. I don't know of any places here that just do gender u/s if it's not your doctor. What are they called? Like....Genders R Us? Haha. Do people only go there to find out the gender, or is it a regular doctor's office that takes other types of appointments?

Yes, I'm excited for another boy! I know that other u/s was pretty early so I'm trying not to think totally in blue, but it looked pretty clear to me! Only another week before my big u/s. Part of me wants a girl because it'd be different and I'd like to have a little mini-me to dress up. But the other part of me wants a boy so my son has a little buddy. And there's no sets of brothers in the grandkids on either side of our families.

I'm really hoping my delivery goes just as smoothly as last time, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sorry your first delivery was so bad!! Fingers crossed that we both have awesome deliveries again this time!

We had a good Christmas. We did our visits with our immediate families the weekend before, and then we drove to Kentucky to visit my husband's grandma and cousins on Christmas Eve and stayed overnight. We didn't do anything for New Year's. We struggled to stay awake until midnight just laying on the couch. After midnight, it was like "you're way over there....do I have to get up and go give you a kiss?" Ha. Then we just went to bed. Exciting eh? What did you guys do?

January 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow, i am such a bad DDB! My computer has been having some issues lately and it has taken me forever to get back to you! sorry!
I think I am finally getting excited about a little girl. Now I am a little worried that at the anatomy scan they are going to say "nope its a boy". Although I am pretty sure of what we saw! The place we went to was a private place just for ultrasounds...but not a doctors office.
How long till your big ultrasound? I cannot wait to find out what you are having!!
We are not moving until next month now but we got a bigger house (on base) so I am thrilled about that. It is a new house and is going to be the biggest house we have lived in yet! Oh and I finally made my first purchase for this little one! I went to 5 different stores. Places like Children's Place, Gymboree, Target, Old Navy, and someplace else and I could never find anything I liked. I went to Walmart of all places and got 2 of the cutest outfits I have found yet. I am not looking forward to shopping for a girl, I am way to picky I think. Okay I think that is enough of my rambling.
How are you doing? Anything new and exciting? Baby moving a lot for you?
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search