Safarilime and wildchihuahua

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 10:44 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Enjoy getting to know each other!

January 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Buddy! I sent you a PM last week or so. Hope to chat soon. Sorry you're having blood pressure probs already.

January 18th, 2013, 02:42 PM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey! Sorry been super busy with Hollidays and my sons first bday!
I am excited to get to know you! Yes I am bp problems but right now they are mild. With my first it didn't get bad till 22 weeks. My best friend has the same problem and just lost her baby at 25 weeks so I am traumatized because that could be me.
However I am staying positive and I see my high risk doctor jan 25! I will also be finding out the sex!!! Hoping for a girl but would live to have another boy!

How is your pregnancy going?
Have you found out the sex yet?
Is this your first?

January 19th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your best friend. I know it is harder for both of you since you're pregnant too. Hopefully you'll get some good news when you see your high risk doc next week.
This is my 4th pregnancy and 3rd child. In many ways, it has been very similar to my other two full pregnancies, but there are some obvious differences too. I have 2 boys, so I'm wondering if that means it's a girl or just a different boy. lol. I have my next ultrasound on Jan 31st, so hopefully we'll find out what we're having at that time. If not, I have an elective 4D sono a little later, so something else to look foward to. It would be fun to mix it up with a girl, but I love my boys and wouldn't mind another one.
How did your son's birthday go? Did you go all out, or keep it small? I had a big party for my first son's 1st, then had a smaller family-only one for my second son's 1st. lol.

January 23rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
I am so excited two more days till i find out the sex!!!! hoping for a girl but last night i had a dream they said boy.... so we will see.

My friend is doing a lot better... she is still upset but she is thinking about TTC next year... she is bummed. she still doesnt want to come over or do anything but i try and talk to you everyday and tell her how much fun she will have at my house...

You having your third child! Thats awesome... DH and i have been talking about this being our last because of the problems that i have with carrying children but then we were thinking about the possibility of having one more...

i hope you are doing great! So excited to hear about your ultrasound coming up!!!!

January 27th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Well, looks like that dream you had was right - it's a boy! How fun!

Sorry about your BP. Certainly worth looking into after you deliver, which may make it easier for future pregnancies if you wanted to.

I'm getting so excited about my ultrasound this week. All my dreams last night were about the ultrasound, but just as it would get to the gender part, something would happen in the dream (such as a fire alarm) so we couldn't find out. lol. Wonder if that means we won't know after all. HAHA. Also had one dream about it being twins (even though only one baby was seen on my earlier ultrasound) and another one showed the baby with a cleft lip. So, who knows what we'll find when we finally go.

January 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Thats exciting about your ultrasound this week!!! maybe we will be both having boys!!!! Doug and i decided on the name Tucker but i am also thinking abut the name Jaxon, Jax for short.... My Son is Carter and i was kinda going for the presidents theme even though it should be jackson and not jaxon lol.. but we will see... i thought i would tell you more about me!

Name: Alison, 24
DH: doug, 26
Son:carter, 1
Baby boy on the way
We live in Ohio
I am a stay at home mom and Doug works at a juvenile detention center.

March 11th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Hey there! I have been a horrible due date buddy - I have been so crazy busy with work and then the boys and I have been constantly sick with colds, stomach bugs, etc. Anyway, our ultrasound went well and we found out we are having a girl this time! Super excited! Of course the most important thing is that she is healthy. She is a little wiggle worm though. I have a posterior placenta, so I feel practically every movement she makes. lol. So ready for cold and flu season to be done though so I can actually feel well for more than a week at a time.
How are you doing? How has your blood pressure been? I haven't seen you post in awhile.
I promise to do a better job of keeping in touch.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search