Missybee and TeresaV

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Enjoy getting to know each other!

January 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just noticed these were here! Ha. Not sure how I missed that!

Hellooo Teresa!
January 5th, 2013, 08:27 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!!!!!!!

I haven't been on in a couple of days, so I'm playing catch-up now. This is a cool idea!

Are you finding out gender? I have my anatomy scan on Tuesday afternoon. I cannot FREAKIN wait!!!!! If baby's legs are crossed I will lose my mind. So much planning to do!!!!

January 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I'm so jealous! I have an appt on Monday and then we will schedule the anatomy scan for a month from then. So, I think my appt for that should be feb 4th. That's so long! Haha. I wish we could somehow find out on Monday!

Good luck at yours!! I heard that drinking orange juice before your ultrasound gets them moving around a lot! So maybe you would get uncrossed legs!
January 5th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Ooh, good suggestion! I am loving orange juice lately, so that should not be a problem

January 5th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Hope it works! I've been obsessed with oranges lately too. Especially those little cutie ones. I've been eating them like crazy. At least it's better than cookies!
January 5th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Mmmmm....cookies......

January 5th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I've been craving cookies for a while. It finally has subsided some, which is good. Too many cookies. Haha
January 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Fingers crossed for uncrossed legs at your appointment!
February 2nd, 2013, 07:14 AM
Are you super excited???? Hope all goes well for you on Monday!!!

February 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Just saw this! Thanks! And yes, I was super excited! And super nervous! I'm still a little nervous because they couldn't get all the pictures they needed and my doctor showed me the list of things that they still needed to see to make sure everything is ok and it was pretty long! We have another ultrasound on March 4th to check those things, so hopefully everything is ok with our little boy! I'm still getting used to the idea that it's a boy, but buying all the clothes I have bought have helped! And registering for everything! Now we just really need to get on the ball and start organizing our house so we can clean out the office, which will be the nursery! Do you have any of your nursery done yet? We have started to accumulate baby things and really need to get going so we have a place to put them besides the dining room! Haha.
February 6th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Our one and only spare bedroom will be the nursery. We have gotten as far as picking colors. Right now the room is a disaster: half storage of our stuff and half piles of baby stuff we have already accumulated. I keep wanting to tackle the piles, but I just don't have the motivation. It's like my mind is motivated but my body says hell no. Did you have fun doing your registry? I loved it. I brought my best friend, who had just found out she is pregnant when we went. It made the experience more exciting for me, and she started getting really excited, too.

I had my monthly doctor appointment today. Everything still looks good. After the next appointment I have to start going every 2 weeks! Holy CRAP!!!! I also have to do my glucose test next month. Blech. Hoping everything goes well at your next appointment. Just think of it as an extra chance to see the baby!

February 6th, 2013, 04:55 PM
We have a spare room that is basically our storage unit. We have to clean that out so we can turn it into the office and we have to clean out the office to make it the nursery. (It's right by our bedroom upstairs, the other room is downstairs.) We also have a guest room, but it doesn't have anything in it for people to stay, so we have to work on that too because I know people will be coming to visit when the baby is here! So much to do. I'm the same way... So motivated in my head, but I haven't actually done anything!

I had fun doing my registry, but it was a little overwhelming! I need to go back there and make sure I have everything I want/need on it. It's fun to pick things out though!

Glad your appointment went well! I'm super excited we get to see the baby again! I also think we may do an elective 3D/4D one at some point, but I don't know for sure.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search