Prayers for a friend, please!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2013, 02:39 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A friend of mine is 9 weeks pregnant and has to go the ER today bc of bleeding. I haven't heard back with results yet, but please pray that both she and the baby are healthy. She is 38 and her husband is in the Army. He is about to leave for 2 months of training and will be deployed to Afghanistan for a year at the beginning of June. So they would not be able to try again for at least a year and a half and she will be close to 40. I know she thinks this is her last chance. I had a miscarriage the first time around, but is new I would have plenty more time. I can't imagine how she is feeling. Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
January 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Oh my praying for her and her bean!

January 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the prayers! She texted me back that they are both fine and she got to see the HB 11 days earlier than she would have. They told her that the bleeding should stop tomorrow. I know she is still nervous because her son knows about the baby and is super excited. But for now, things are looking much better.
navywifey2003 likes this.
January 4th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad she got good news!

January 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I'm so glad to hear things turned out okay! That had to be so scary!

January 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad that she got happy news! Do they know what started the bleeding in the first place?

Now to be practical/morbid. Can they find a way to store his sperm *just in case* something else happens? The only reason why I'm asking is because if he is gone for 1.5 years and that is cutting it way too close then that might be an option. I'm not sure how you would go about doing this :\

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

January 4th, 2013, 07:38 PM
She didn't say what started the bleeding. It may have been sex with her husband in town. He is not stationed nearby but bc he will be leaving and their son's school is an issue, they live apart and see each other as often as possible. We are not close enough that I would suggest freezing sperm to her. I don't know that she would have texted me except I was supposed to come by the house today. There are only a couple of people that I would feel comfortable suggesting something that personal to.
January 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe they already thought of it anyway

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search