finding a crib...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that both SO and I like that I can find a matching changing table for is nearly IMPOSSIBLE!!!

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 6th, 2013, 08:51 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Boo its hard. I will have to do the same soon and hoping my DH doesnt hate everything. With my son we just used an old dresser and my mom bought us the crib and the colors matched so we just went with it. This time I might want a set and Im sure my DH will not Good luck let me know what you find!
January 6th, 2013, 09:05 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, I can't think about anything my DH would care about less than the crib style. Sorry you are struggling.

January 6th, 2013, 11:50 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My husband doesn't really care much. He said they all look the same to him and I can get whichever one I want. If he hated it for some reason, he would say, but the actual crib isn't that important to him. And I'm glad! Haha. But even being able to pick one out on my own, I'm having a hard time! Good luck!!
January 6th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He actually told me (after I posted this thread) that if it's really that frustrating to me, to just find something I like, that it'll serve the same purpose regardless of what it looks like.. I love that man. <3

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 6th, 2013, 01:27 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I say find a old dresser and crib and re do them

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 6th, 2013, 01:28 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
With our first my husband was deployed so I picked everything our second we just reused the crib, but our third he had some much in put it was so annoying hehe.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search