Getting so excited!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy220

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2013, 04:17 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am getting sooo excited for the baby. All I want to do is look at baby stuff and make plans. I cannot wait. For me I think it's good that I waited so long between children (my daughter is four) bc I seriously was not ready for a long time to do it again. Now I am so ready and excited. I just can't wait to find out the gender. I feel like I can't concentrate on work as much bc I am always thinking about baby. Anyone else?
navywifey2003 likes this.

January 8th, 2013, 06:14 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Me!

January 8th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean, my son just turned 5 on the 3rd. But it's ok to wait as long as you need, I wasn't ready before and one day it just came to my mind that I was ready and here we are excited as heck to welcome anther baby in the world! I'm soooooo excited too.

January 8th, 2013, 07:39 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
My daughter will be 3 on Sunday and this is the longest space between my kids! I can't wait to baby shop!!

January 8th, 2013, 07:58 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Mee I am a FTM and can't stop thinking and looking things up. I can't wait ti find out the sex too
January 8th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know the feeling.. DD will be a month shy of 4 when Aidan is born.. I'm so glad I waited this long because DD is so excited and really understands..

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 8th, 2013, 10:57 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am finally getting excited. Its taken a long time but this pregnancy was very unplanned. We were talking about waiting until Everett was 3/4. And surprise he will be barely 2 when this baby gets here. But I am getting excited. And I am glad its finally hitting me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search