2nd Trimester Symptoms

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What symptoms are you feeling?

For me, I'm having bloody gums and nose, and an achy tailbone when I sit or lay on my back. The acne hasn't changed, but I think it has to do with stopping my birth control. We got pregnant right off the pill, so it was hard to say that it was either that or the pregnancy. Still haven't gained any weight; -16lbs.
January 8th, 2013, 10:36 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still EXHAUSTED. People keep telling me I'm going to get some energy, but I'm pretty sure it's gotten worse. My tailbone also hurts when I sit for too long. And my hips have been bothering me some when I sit or sleep on my side. I've got a stuffy nose that won't go away. Not sure if it is my leftover cold from a couple of weeks ago or pregnancy related since I've been stuffy somewhat since the beginning. But blowing my nose so much gives me nose bleeds sometimes. I've also had a few Charlie horse type cramps in the last week. My appetite has come back some and I've been eating too much. Gained a couple of pounds when I went to the dr on Monday, but I think I may have been down a little today, so I'm not too worried about it. I've also started to have some pressure along with the RL pains, but I think it's baby pressing on stuff. Because it doesn't stick around for long in the same place and a couple of times it has moved across my stomach, so I'm assuming it's baby!

That's a lot! Haha.
January 9th, 2013, 05:15 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My hips are getting really painful. My DH already has to help me stand up or walk sometimes (I have gotten SPD with each pregnancy). I thought I had gotten over the nausea but last night I found my self hanging out with my good friend the toilet. I am starving but can only eat a few bites of food otherwise I get a stomach ache. I am sleepy all the time. oh, I pee when i sneeze. Still no weight gain though.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
January 9th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm still nauseous most mornings. It subsides when I eat. My tail one hurts as well and sometimes my left lower back hurts, especially when I twist around.

This is supposed to be the "easy" time of pregnancy! Yikes!
January 9th, 2013, 06:42 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if this is pregnancy related, but my back is all messed up! I have had two different spots hurting on my back. Yesterday I could barely move and today I am staying home to hopefully heal it. I am seeing the chiropractor for it and he has my back all taped up.

January 9th, 2013, 06:44 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
TMJ, darn teeth grinding

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 9th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Feeling some energy back, I still get nauseas once in a blue moon, stuffy and bloody nose every day of my life, back pain when I do too much. And I've been feeling tightness in my uterus, Braxton hicks possibly.

January 9th, 2013, 07:02 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
Sore boobs (that are getting bigger so thats a plus to that symptom), bloody gums, tailbone and lower back pain and reflux.

January 9th, 2013, 07:22 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
I'm still EXHAUSTED. People keep telling me I'm going to get some energy, but I'm pretty sure it's gotten worse. My tailbone also hurts when I sit for too long. And my hips have been bothering me some when I sit or sleep on my side. I've got a stuffy nose that won't go away. Not sure if it is my leftover cold from a couple of weeks ago or pregnancy related since I've been stuffy somewhat since the beginning. But blowing my nose so much gives me nose bleeds sometimes. I've also had a few Charlie horse type cramps in the last week. My appetite has come back some and I've been eating too much. Gained a couple of pounds when I went to the dr on Monday, but I think I may have been down a little today, so I'm not too worried about it. I've also started to have some pressure along with the RL pains, but I think it's baby pressing on stuff. Because it doesn't stick around for long in the same place and a couple of times it has moved across my stomach, so I'm assuming it's baby!

That's a lot! Haha.
OMG, your post is exactly everything that has been happening to me. I thought this pregnancy was just really rough for being so early on (I mean that I thought this stuff would happen much later in our last few months). I hope we both feel better soon and get some of this so called energy!

~Kristin~
January 9th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Regular
My hips are already hurting and making sleep uncomfortable. I toss and turn all night and therefore am still dealing with the tiredness. I'm a girl that needs my sleep!
January 9th, 2013, 07:25 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
And I should add my terrible headaches. I get them almost everyday either late in the mornings or early afternoon. And I still pee all the time! An article said in the 2nd trimester you should see a decrease because your uterus has moved up and not pressing on your bladder, but I guess my little avocado is!

~Kristin~
January 9th, 2013, 08:00 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I am having reflux and back pain in my right shoulder blade. Also sometimes some RL type pain. For the most part, sickness is gone unless I let myself get too hungry!

January 9th, 2013, 08:13 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
still sick to my stomach every day. Throwing up ALMOST every day. Headaches, sore nipples, shortness of breath at times

January 9th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Super Mommy
I have really bad sciatic nerve pain if I sit or stand too long, or lay in one position too long. This one's TMI but I have awful gas pains every night starting right after dinner, no matter what I eat! It really sucks. I get searing headaches, but only if I don't drink a cup of coffee in the morning, and I've never had a problem with caffeine withdrawls before. I am very proud of only gaining 6lbs so far, I hope I won't gain more than another 15 or 20.
January 9th, 2013, 09:58 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am exhausted and have no appetite.

January 9th, 2013, 09:59 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im still tired and hungry though some days are better than others. I also have sciatica pain now
January 9th, 2013, 12:08 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am finally getting some energy back...unfortunately work and my kids suck it all right back out lol. I'm having heartburn and terribly sore nipples. I have also gained a truck driver's appetite. Thanks to that I've started gaining weight (I lost quite a bit at first). So far I've gained 4 lbs which isn't too shabby being almost halfway done

January 9th, 2013, 01:39 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some days I have a little more energy, then there are days like today and yesterday that I could still sleep all day long! I also have lots of SPD tailbone and hip pain so I have had to sit out of lots of shopping trips!

I am pretty stuffy and congested which stinks and having lots of cramping and braxton hicks which isn't fun. And then still LOTS of headaches.. and heartburn!!

January 9th, 2013, 04:46 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel pretty fantastic, actually (sorry, ladies). Other than occasional lower back achiness and persistant heartburn, I have no complaints.

January 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was still feeling sick until the day after I arrived on vacation. Felt great during vacation. Returned and got some of the sickness. I think I just need to stay in Hawaii for the entire pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search