I am amazing because

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 5 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By wildchihuahua
  • 3 Post By MamaSkunk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 12:14 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I want to hear why you ladies are amazing! We have all said all the things that we confess but I want to hear why its so great being you!

January 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I find myself pretty darn funny . Not sayin' others always agree with me, but I think I am quite a hoot. LOL. I at least keep my DH laughing despite trials so that's good.
navywifey2003 likes this.

January 9th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I feel like I am amazing because I survived 2 deployments, countless underways, and spent the first year of my marriage separated from husband. I gave birth to two beautiful children without him and was both parents while he was away. All of this and I still am thankful I made the decision at the age of 21 to marry a 19 year old. Take that statistics.

January 9th, 2013, 01:51 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love beating statistics!
navywifey2003 and Kyla0709 like this.

January 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Even better we started dating when he was 16 and I was 18. We have been together 10 years in June.
MrsLat likes this.

January 9th, 2013, 02:13 PM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm amazing because I'm a mom. 'Nuf said. LOL

January 9th, 2013, 02:25 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am amazing cuz I took on 5 older stepkids when i married DH(not many would take that challenge). I am amazing because I am a very strong woman, Ive been through so many things and survived. I am amazing because I have helped animals overcome alot of problems rehabbing them and dealt with ones that others gave up on. I am amazing cuz I know as much as most vets do about animals. Im amazing cuz Im a mom!

January 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am amazing b/c I am a great mom, a loving and supportive wife, I run a company that really helps families, am in the process of hiring to grow said company, planning a move, and growing a baby... all at the same time!
January 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm amazing because my husband thinks I'm a sex goddess, I've made about 80% of my wardrobe myself, I supply our household with homemade soaps, lotions, and lip balms, I have a little garden in our backyard that gives us fresh veggies and herbs year round, and I make an effort to take our kids out every single day to do something fun and educational.
January 9th, 2013, 08:57 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I'm amazing because I managed to keep my sh*t together in the beginning of this pregnancy. When SO broke up with me and was thinking about moving to the other side of the country, I kept my cool. I was supportive and understanding with him being so insecure and unsure about this, I even kept myself mostly under control when me mentioned abortion. I feel like I'm amazing, too, because I've been able to get over that time in our friendship/relationship and am able to move beyond that and feel optimistic about our future as parents.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search