Pamela.burke611

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By SassySami
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 2 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
How was your appointment today? Can't wait to hear all about it!
pamela.burke611 likes this.
January 11th, 2013, 09:29 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hope everything is well!

January 11th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Veteran
awe that's so sweet for you to remember! thank you! Also, I am well Lindsey thank you!

The appointment was quick and it was a little sad for me to be honest. I mean everything went well. The baby's heartbeat was just fine, measuring in the 140's and she found the heartbeat in like my lower pelvic area which was super strange, considering I always remembered my daughter's heartbeat's were found in the mid-upper torso areas lol but anyway, it started off with me just crying because I gained ANOTHER 6 whole pounds and it's just the kick in the butt I need to try to eat a bit better and exercise because this is so out of hand really. I mean I totally see why I was referred to a nutritionist because I am just out of control I guess.. my body just won't level out.

Then I heard the heartbeat and that was awesome but I was by myself so it's like okay the baby is okay time to go home but we got to talking and I was telling her about how I am in the process of having my daughter evaluated and I was fine holding back my tears and she kept like urging me to talk and looking at me and I just burst into tears crying so much that she eventually wrote up my paper and said honey it's all going to be okay I will see you back in 4 weeks take all the time you need in here..

so I quickly got up and went to give my urine and cleaned up and put on a happy face and said bye to my doctor. Her and I get along really well (she delivered my daughter as well) and I know she just didn't wanna make me talk or see me cry so it's ok.. just really feel bad now like she must think I am in deep depression or I am crazy or something.. she is used to me being really happy upbeat and social so I am just throwing her curve balls here. Then I went to the cafe' in the women's hospital and had to calm down and have a nonfat latte and a mango smoothie for early breakfast and later when I came home I exercised for the first time in over 2 months after eating my main breakfast.

When is your next appointment?
January 12th, 2013, 01:40 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
sounds like a great appointment! mmm mango smoothies

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 12th, 2013, 04:53 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry that you cried there, I hate that, but it was probably good for her to just see the stress you are under right now worrying about your daughter. HUGS! I am glad that baby was doing well!

January 12th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
We are pregnant and hormonal...we have a God given right to cry anytime and anywhere! And besides, it's always good to get a good cry out! But let's look at the positive...baby is doing great!!! And who cares about the extra 6#? You are absolutely beautiful! And all that 6# went straight to the belly. I saw your bump pics! I'd be PROUD if I looked like you!!

I had an appt Tuesday. There were some frustrations with the office staff that even continued til yesterday. I actually had to call the office manager yesterday and told her flat out that if it wasn't for the fact that I love my OB, I'd find a new office and that I've lost all faith in the office staff. But on a brighter note, I got my gender scan scheduled for Monday! I'm so excited!!
January 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry. She does not think you are crazy. You are going through something really difficult on top of having raging pregnancy hormones. People forgive pregnant women a multitude of unreasonable emotional responses and yours wasn't even unreasonable. So I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Other than that, it sounds great! Baby's heartbeat plus a mango smoothie? Sounds like a productive morning!

January 14th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Veteran
Thank you ladies <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph625 View Post
We are pregnant and hormonal...we have a God given right to cry anytime and anywhere! And besides, it's always good to get a good cry out! But let's look at the positive...baby is doing great!!! And who cares about the extra 6#? You are absolutely beautiful! And all that 6# went straight to the belly. I saw your bump pics! I'd be PROUD if I looked like you!!

I had an appt Tuesday. There were some frustrations with the office staff that even continued til yesterday. I actually had to call the office manager yesterday and told her flat out that if it wasn't for the fact that I love my OB, I'd find a new office and that I've lost all faith in the office staff. But on a brighter note, I got my gender scan scheduled for Monday! I'm so excited!!
I am so sorry that your office staff are so incompetent! I really hope that they can get it together! I am SO excited to hear about the results of your gender scan today! oh my gosh you have to update me right away! <3 Can't wait, good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search