Told our kids today

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Kim3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Now that I am a little over 17 weeks, we told our kiddos this morning they are getting another sibling. Went pretty well - my eldest just wanted to get on with the morning's plans to go to Game Stop and then said "Show us, I want to be sure you are not kidding us." The youngest seemed happy and was just afraid to hug too tight and hurt his sibling. I told them I ordered a doppler so they can hear the hb and they are excited about that. They are 10 and 8, and within 10 minutes life is normal again.

January 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I don't know how you held it in for so long.. Hehehehe.. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell It was cute what your 10 y/o said.. Prove it.. Hehe and your 8 y/I sounds like my DD being careful not to hurt the baby. glad things went well!
January 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's great. I couldn't wait that long to tell ANYONE. Everyone who cares to know, knows.. We told DD after we got my proof of pregnancy from the doc.. She's ecstatic, still... (it's been 13 1/2 weeks since then)

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 12th, 2013, 08:51 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
How funny that after a few minutes they had moved on. That's how my youngest was, although she did try to look up my skirt the other day to find the baby in my belly
January 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How cute

January 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really bad about keeping this kind of news to myself, I could never wait! I told my husband in the bathroom the second I was sure of the little pink line on the pregnancy test...that was at 5:30 in the morning. We told our daughter while waking her up for school, and we told my parents (we're living at home right now) at the breakfast table. By the end of the day EVERYONE knew.

January 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow you held it in for awhile you must not be showing really. I am glad they both took it well

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search