Hanky Panky

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Super Mommy
My poor husband BEGS for it constantly but I am NEVER in the mood! LOL The last time we DTD was I think last Thursday..We try to keep it to once a week because I am SOOOO not in the mood and I find it super uncomphy LOL
January 14th, 2013, 09:18 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I try to give it up at least once a week. It was Saturday for us, so I told him dont ask again until next weekend haha!

January 14th, 2013, 09:20 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gave in yesterday afternoon. We had taken a nap and I had a little bit of a dirty dream, so when I woke up I thought I would be into it. (He's been begging, I give in occasionally, but it hurts me, so it's hard for me to want to do it.) Sadly, it still hurt. So, it probably won't happen again for a week or two, maybe longer.
January 14th, 2013, 12:50 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thursday. It's been averaging about once a week lately. I wish it was more often but our son's crappy sleep habits the past month or two have really put a damper on things.

January 14th, 2013, 01:02 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last weekend... I am never in the mood anymore and it is starting to get really uncomfortable. Poor hubby is dying lol

January 14th, 2013, 01:44 PM
First time mommy :)
A month ago the morning before I took my husband to the airport. What I wouldn't give to have him home for an hour.....yeah I think that would be enough time haha
January 14th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night...but it was late and we're both tired today. So tonight we plan to do it as soon as DH comes home. We'll set up the kids with the TV and go have some adult time before dinner. LOL!
January 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday morning. We usually only DTD on the weekends these days. We're lame.

January 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
On Saturday and it was great!! I have only DTD a few times since finding out. My So wasn't into it, it just freaked him out, afraid about baby etc. He finally seemed into it this last time. It doesn't seem to hurt me yet and I can't get enough. I try way more than we actually DTD. I am hoping we can at least once a week.
January 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Veteran
in the middle of the night last night.. bf loves to get it in unspeakable hours like 3 a.m. and such. Honestly I am pretty pissed because well I wanna sleep.. pregnant woman here.. and when I am not pregnant I am used to him jumping me for sex several times per day.. and since being pregnant man it's like once a day or sometimes once every couple days and I feel so blah because of it.. like even if I don't want it I need him to still want me ya know? He says it's because I always complain he is hurting me when he's on top well because of my stomach and he is afraid and feels bad.. but personally I think it's because I gained 33 pounds ahhhhhhh
January 14th, 2013, 08:32 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night. We haven't slowed down. Haha.

January 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
last Saturday morning...I've slowed us down considerably because of some super serious bleeding that happened we dtd when I was 8 weeks. I thought I miscarrying...I had AF like light flow, quarter sized clots, major cramping and all...suffice it to say, I was FREAKED out! So we've done it one other time before last Saturday and both times have had no bleeding or cramping. DH doesn't know it yet, but he's unleashed the beast again! LOL ;-) It's on now!

January 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My DH swears that we've had sex twice since finding out that we were pregnant. I only remember once. So, whatever makes you feel more like a man, sweetie

This Friday we have an out of house babysitter (his daycare offers babysitting nights once a month - 6 hours for $25!) and I'm thinking we'll try to make a go of it

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

January 16th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night I wasn't really in the mood, but it's been over a week and I figured since I wasn't feeling sick or anything, I might as well make the effort. Plus I had just shaved my legs for the first time in like a week, lol. And I was wearing a sexy nighty...rawr.

So, I suggestively snuggled over to my husband's side of the bed where he was sitting up using his laptop, and I tried to be all sexy and ask him if he wanted to dtd.

"Sure honey, as soon as I finish this game."

Mood RUINED. I rolled over and turned off my light and pretended to go to sleep. 45 minutes later (just as I actually was falling asleep) he turned off his computer and snuggled up to me. So I just continued to pretend to be asleep.

I f***ing hate World of Warcraft.
Karenna likes this.

January 16th, 2013, 02:04 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
Last was sunday afternoon - I am making sure it is at least once a wekks but usually it is probably 2 times per week. sometimes it goes well, but it isn't something that I necessary think about wanting.

January 16th, 2013, 06:29 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH left town last night for work and won't be home until Friday. Got it in for his bday on Monday, but mama needs more than this. It's on this weekend! My goal is 4x. He will probably be at least a little surprised.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search