I feel like I need a wheelbarrow and not a bra... :/

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dmreed32

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 07:14 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually have TINY breasts. Like, I barely fit an A-Cup. I am not even 20 weeks yet and I am completely filling a D-Cup. I am kind of freaking out because this has never happened in previous pregnancies. Of course my DH is LOVING it and literally has a hand on my chest whenever possible. But they are sooooo uncomfortable and my bras are digging into my side boobs. Yes I have serious side boob going on too. (My ribcage is veeerry small. As in I wear a 32A. There is nowhere for all this to go!) This is all completely new to me. I hope this stops soon because I am gonna have some serious droopage going on after baby is born and milk dries up (I will not be BF).

It was cool until EVERY man in my life starting cracking jokes about it. Hubby has even talked about plastic surgery in my future to keep them looking this way I know he is just kidding--sort of. But it is definitely rubbing me the wrong way.

I know I should just be happy it isn't worse but dang it! I am in a complaining mood and Alex just had the nerve to call me Boobs-Magee. Sorry had to vent!

January 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Does your back ache? I'm normally a c (was an a prior to surgery) and I have gotten a lot bigger. I don't really like being bigger to be honest. I can't wear my regular bras. Just sport bras for me now and they aren't cute. During my 1st pregnancy, my boobs never even grew a smidge.
January 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Boobs McGhee hahahaha

Sorry that was funny.

I usually have big boobs but recently had to buy some EEs
MrsLat and MamaSkunk like this.

January 16th, 2013, 07:37 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, my back has been hurting. I just think my back isn't used to this weight! I am wearing sports bras at night because it hurts too much not to wear something, but I am praying it stops soon! I don't like being this big. I would have been happy to be a little bigger than I was before, but this is overkill for my frame I think and I know I am gonna have a bunch of stretched skin in a few months. Boo....

January 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sports bras are awful on bigger boobs in my opinion and wearing them make my boobs hurt even when not preg. I have huge boobs normally. Pregnant i look like some burlesque girl they get so huge. Let your DH enjoy...its something different for him dont get sore at him for it at least hes lookinat you hun and not other women
My boobs are sooo sore too right now its awful and my nips are still in pain...Im not sure if its from them getting bigger or what but OUCH and grr!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search