kit.kat.81, ~Traci~, and sunnydaze

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 10:20 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Enjoy getting to know each other!

Last edited by navywifey2003; February 17th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
January 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Hi!

January 19th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Happy halfway point!

January 29th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Hello? *taps mic*

January 29th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Super Mommy
Hey, I'm sorry! I didn't know I had a ddb until today. I guess I should have checked this section. How are you feeling? I am so excited to be halfway, but I seriously can't wait to have this baby! June 1st can't get here fast enough!
January 29th, 2013, 10:56 PM
No worries.

Tell me about it! part of me is really wanting to just get to my DD and meet this girl, and part of me is screaming OMG I'M NOT READY THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO I NEED MORE TIME!! lol

Feeling okay - my tummy is SORE from the skin stretching. Especially my belly button! i guess this is what I get for defying my mom and getting it pierced at 16 haha.

February 2nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Yay, we made it to 22 weeks! How are you feeling?

February 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Super Mommy
I am feeling pretty good! I have been so busy lately and it is a good thing that I have had the energy/ motivation to get stuff done. DD's 3rd birthday is next weekend and we are heading to Disney for a long weekend. I can't wait to experience the excitement through her. I just hope I will be able to keep up and not get too tired. This belly is getting pretty big. How are you feeling?
February 3rd, 2013, 09:39 PM
Huge! LOL. Strangers are commenting on me being pregnant, so I guess it's official. Other than that, feeling okay. Little one is kicking up a storm the last few days - real distinct kicks now! - and I'm loving it. As a first time mom and having an anterior placenta, it took me a while to really feel her but now that I can it's pretty amazing! Totally weird feeling, but amazing!

February 4th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Super Mommy
I can definitely relate the being/feeling HUGE! I think this baby girl doubled in size this weekend. lol I'm getting a bit nervous, seeing as we still have almost 4 months to go and I am already feeling quite large. I just don't see how I am going to get too much bigger. Feeling the kicks is a pretty incredible feeling. Just wait until you can lay in bed and watch your whole belly roll around as the baby moves. That is definitely fun to watch! Have you guys picked a name for your little girl? Have you done any shopping yet? Girls are so much fun!
February 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
I know! I'm worried I'll turn into a cartoon blimp. I'm worried I'll get comments like "Oh, are you having twins?" and then have to be all embarrassed and say "No, I'm just enormous. Thanks for pointing it out."

Can't wait to see some "belly dancing"! She was kicking a ton tonight after I had some watermelon - actually made me jump once! No mistaking those kicks now.

We don't have a name, yet. We both have top two names but have not agreed so far. We're not fighting or anything, just haven't compromised. We've done quite a bit of shopping and registering. We have a crib and stroller and I've been getting lots of second hand baby clothes at good thrift stores - nice thing about baby clothes, esp newborn, they outgrow it so fast the used stuff looks hardly used at all! And I've been buying tons of books even though I know she won't be able to read them for a long time, because reading and being read to was one of my favorite childhood things and I want our daughter to have that, too. How bout you? Bought much yet?

February 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM
Super Mommy
I am officially a horrible DDB. I have been trying to keep up with JM, but I just can't seem to find enough hours in a day recently. How are you doing/feeling? I feel like that second trimester energy/feel good stage is coming to a close. It is getting harder and harder to sit comfortably for long periods of time and my belly seems like it is getting in the way more and more. I am already feeling like this can't possibly last much longer, boy is it going to be a looooong 3rd trimester.

I am hoping we won't have to buy too much this time around since we are having another girl. I did just order a new carseat and stroller on amazon this week. I am really excited to try it out. I am dying to get up in the attic and pull down all of DD's newborn clothes to see what we have. I hope the seasons match and we can reuse some, but I'm not sure if it will. It is crazy how quickly they outgrow the baby clothes. I found with DD that she ended up with more 0-3 month clothes than she could ever wear. If you find awesome deals, pick up some 3-6 or 6-9 month clothes as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search