Its a....

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 08:45 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What style clothes do you like? I am determined to get you in a good mood about this sweet boy!

How cute are these!!!!

Toysrus
Karen78 likes this.

January 19th, 2013, 08:54 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Everett has this onesie we call it his business attire
Carter's Tie Bodysuit - Baby

Love this
Jumping Beans Elephant Striped Bodysuit - Baby

And this!!

Carter's Plaid Woven Romper - Baby

Go look at my Everett Cole album on my fb, and see all be cute stuff we bought! Hang in there Hun!

January 19th, 2013, 08:55 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those are cute. Thanks hun. I am feeling loads better. I had my good cry...DH felt like a heel so he came n comforted me and we settled on a first name and I talked to my bestie who has a boy and she knew just what to say to start cheering me up. I will update pics in a few am just uploading them to photobucket

January 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Congrats on your baby boy!!
January 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Veteran
Congratulations!!

January 19th, 2013, 09:51 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww! Congrats on your little boy. This is my first and I even had a little disappointment because I was SURE it was a boy and I feel better equipped to handle a boy....trade ya? Haha. Sorry, that's not very nice. I'm sure you'll love him just the same!

January 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
congrats!!

A little boy is a wonderful thing, remember you will be the first women he loves, you will be the person he compares all girlfriends too. He will be a mamas boy, but still be tough. Little boys are such a joy, my son is my world
navywifey2003 and Karen78 like this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 19th, 2013, 11:21 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I am sorry for your disappointment, I understand where you are coming from. I sooooo badly want another boy and I'm trying to get myself excited at the prospect of having a girl in case that is what we find out Thursday. The one of each is my main selling point to myself and I do have a girl's name I love. So you having a name idea is a great first step. Honestly, Easton says the sweetest things to me and I know your boy will melt your heart. I have a picture I want to share with you of how sweet boys can be. I'm not sure I can do it here from my phone at work but if I can't I will when I get home in the morning.
MamaSkunk likes this.

January 20th, 2013, 05:04 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your boy! When he is here you will forget why you every wanted a girl! At least you have had a girl and got to experience it, this will be a whole new thing for you guys!!

January 20th, 2013, 05:12 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Itll be ok, you will fall in love with your little man and think why in the world did i ever feel that way. I was told throughout my pregnancy my son was a girl, course he was my first and I relly did wana girl so I was thrilled! when I was 36 wks in the hospital for preterm labor they done an ultrasound to check his position and the tech told me she was def not a girl, and there was a def sack there! I was shocked and in disbelief because at that time I was all prepared for a girl!!! BUt now I could not imagine not having my Drake at all!!! Itll all be alright hun! Congrats to you on your baby boy!!

January 20th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there. I will admit that I am secretly hoping fora girl. (I have had the same hope with each pregnancy). That said I cannot imagine life without having my two sons. Yes shopping is cut a lot. However their hugs are incredible. You know what they say about sons taking care of their mamas and loving them forever. I am treated as the princess in our house

When you think of your relationship with your son, think of this.

Do you think this child could love his mama any greater

January 20th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was upset when I first found out about my third ds being another boy, but all that goes away when they arrive. Actually I think my turning point was before then when we finally agreed on a name. But now I can't imagine things any different. My friend told me once that girls will pick flowers for their hair, but boys will pick flowers for their mom. I know you know the mother daughter bond, but their is something about boys. He'll melt your heart soon enough.

January 20th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw Congrats on joining team blue. I know how you feel with everything. I went out shopping for boy things and then found myself crying in the girl section.

I found some cute onsies at marshalls believe or not but that store is always hit or miss so I was probably just in there on the right day.
MamaSkunk likes this.
January 20th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Veteran
Congratulations on your BOY!!
January 20th, 2013, 07:27 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry you are sad and disappointed and its totally normal so dont feel like you are a bad person for doing so but little boys are a ton of fun. They are so sweet and love their mamas like no other. Once you hold him youll never think differently.

As for clothes I am a clothes horse and belong to a children's forum for kids clothing and trust me my son had enough to wardrobe 2-3 other little boys his first 2 years (im just starting to buy summer now so we dont have much but Im sure we will end up with a ton) There are adorable styles for boys (Janie and Jack, Gymboree, GAP, Boden) trust me. I loved all the suspenders and newsboy hats and overalls and cuddly critters, its an amazing world of cute I tell you!
January 20th, 2013, 04:31 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know you wanted a girl, but I bet as soon as you hold him, you'll forget all about that. I was super disappointed (cried... a lot) when I found out DD was a girl and not a boy, but it wasn't long before I couldn't remember why. And she has been such a blessing. I'm sure your little boy will be for you, too! So hooray for your little man!

January 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
congrats on your baby boy! The good thing is you have a few months to get used to having a boy, and hopefully you will feel better about it soon! hugs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search