This or that

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2013, 05:06 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Disposable

Breast (or pumped into a bottle when I go back to work)

cir'd (DH prefers this, I don't really have a preference...luckily we're having a girl)

Hoping natural, but I won't beat myself up if I cave and get an epi

nursery. DH needs his sleep for work.

January 22nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cloth or disposable Mostly cloth, 'sposies to supplement

Breast or bottle Breast! Hoping this one nurses as easily as DD.
Circ or not Not!

Medicated birth or csection or natural birth Trying my darndest for a natural VBAC, but it's his birthday, not mine. We'll see how he chooses to enter the world.

Bed share or co sleeping or nursery Co-sleeping for sure; we only have 2 bedrooms. Bedsharing will depend on baby's preference and whether or not I can nurse sidelying. Last time I couldn't with my c-section incision. It might just be more comfortable to feed him sitting up in which case he'll just sleep next to my bed. Heck, DD wouldn't sleep anywhere but the swing for 10 weeks.
4hearts likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

January 22nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cloth or disposable cloth
Breast or bottle Breast & will pump when while I'm at work
Circ or not DH wants to circ
Medicated birth or csection or natural birth not sure
Bed share or co sleeping or nursery co sleep for a few months then nursery

January 23rd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Veteran
Disposable
Breast if I can, doesn't worry me if I can't
Definitely not circumcising! God gave my boys foreskin for a reason.
I play it by ear as far as medication during labour - sometimes I've needed just gas and air, other times and epi
Nursery
DaniB+4 likes this.
January 23rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Veteran
I'm laughing a little to myself wondering how I would have answered these questions pregnant with each child! Times/expectations change from my first till now boy oh boy!!

This can be a heated post so play nice

Cloth or disposable Cloth till 5-6 mos then disposable
Breast or bottle. Breast but was sure helpful my 3rd would also take breast milk outbid the bottle !!!
Circ or not. We thought circ for sure cause DH is when having cooper then the hospital gave us this book and my husband actually was the one who said nope! Leave him be!
Medicated birth or csection or natural birth I've had csections with all and think all the power to you bringing a beautiful healthy baby into this world however you can
Bed share or co sleeping or nursery. Baby is usually in layette in our room till 3 months HOWEVER the time frame has gone down with each child! Lol

January 23rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
Cloth or disposable - disposable
Breast or bottle -both.. with my daughter I bf'd for the first 6 weeks and then bottle.. I am gonna play it by ear..
Circ or not - if it's a boy, circ.
Medicated birth or csection or natural birth - medicated birth
Bed share or co sleeping or nursery - nursery. I did this with my daughter, just had a baby moniter.. I may have the baby in their own crib in our room for the first couple months so as not to disturb our daughter much, but as soon as possible want the baby in their own space. We only live in a 2 bedroom right now so hopefully this can change after baby comes and our lease is up- fingers crossed

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search