whine

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I know I know, I whine a lot. Sorry. But last week I ordered some new prenatals because I'm almost out and I got a good deal on some online. Well they still hadn't showed up today, over a week since they were shipped, and I checked the tracking to see they had been delivered. To Berryton, Kansas. I do not live in Berryton, Kansas. I don't even know where it is (a lie, I looked at a map just now to find out! lol) ... But judging by how slow the package had been moving in the first place, I'm guessing it'll be at least another week before I get it. And yeah, it's not super important or anything like that, but ugh, I am SO impatient when it comes to waiting for packages in the mail!

Anyone else have anything to whine about so I don't feel alone? lol
January 25th, 2013, 07:53 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I hate that! That happened with FedEx for us when we overnighted me a new phone. I was livid.

January 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
This was FedEx too! I refuse to shop most places that use FedEx for shipping, but this was a good deal, and free shipping (now I know why). Lesson learned. No more FedEx, grr
January 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate FedEx. I never use it when I mail things. My dad sent my brother and I some of our Christmas presents that we couldn't take home with us bc we flew there for Christmas this year. My brother lives in LA and we live in Nashville. About a week after Christmas, I get my package and when I look at it, realize that it is addressed (in HUGE LETTERS) to my brother. In California. The dummy at FedEx put the wrong stickers on the boxes. He got mine (with my address HUGE) on the front. Just the little FedEx stickers had our addresses swapped on them. I mean, how do you do that!? FedEx then wanted to send them back to Texas, to my dad and then he would have to resend them to us. We both ended up just paying UPS to send them to each other instead. It was ridiculous.
January 25th, 2013, 10:26 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Yea Verizon sent my phone out for overnight shipping and I didnt get it until 72 hours later. It was promised by 10am and FedEx said well no noon. And of course attempted delivery while I was gone picking up David from school. The lady then yelled at me blaming me for not being home when I knew I had a delivery. Verizon luckily has amazing customer service and took off the overnight shipping and gave us a credit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search