Swelling?? Seriously??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By crawmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I already have swelling in my legs and feet!!! ugh! I notice it mostly when i am at work all day... it makes my legs so achy, especially behind me knees. I feel like i am going to be a swollen mess by 40 weeks since i am only 22 weeks right now!! Is anybody else swelling already ? what is my problem???

January 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Oh no!! I had a teeny bit of swelling in my feet the other day. I got up from my desk at work the other day towards the end of the work day and all of a sudden it felt like my right shoe was too tight. I'm sure it was because I wasn't drinking enough water. My feet, hands, and face swelled pretty bad with my first pregnancy. My blood pressure was always normal, but I could only wear my stretchy tennis shoes because I couldn't shove my feet into any other shoe. I downed water like crazy to try to help. Probably all the pizza I was eating that pregnancy didn't help
January 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm starting to swell as well. I can't even wear my wedding set anymore
January 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being on my feet all shift at work, I'm used to the swelling in my ankles, but I've noticed it's been worse now. I have support knee-highs that I occasionally wear and they help a ton! Seriously, they're a lifesaver if your feet and legs get achy from the swelling.
overlinmommy17 likes this.

January 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would watch your sodium intake & drink some serious water! Hope it gets better
overlinmommy17 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search