Moody Monday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 08:56 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What kind of mood are you in today?

January 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great! I got to spend the whole weekend with my family.

January 27th, 2013, 09:56 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Tired. I didn't get to sleep any before coming into work tonight. by the time I make it to bed I will have been up for about 22 hours.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 27th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Veteran
I'm worried. Every night when I go to bed I worry myself. I haven't felt any movement yet. ZERO and I have this extreme feeling that I will never hold this baby something will be wrong. I'm HOPING this is just my emotions and something to do with I've ha 3 healthy kids.. No pregnancy issues.. That waiting for the other shoe to drop thing! But I'm terrified to say my thoughts out loud to DH or DR. ITs amazing the disturbing morbid thoughts that can cross a moms mind!

January 28th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Frustrated. Got a big dump of snow last night, and now freezing rain on top of that, so the roads are crap. DH's commute is over an hour at the best of times, it's probably going to take him over 2 hours today. I have to go grocery shopping this morning and I don't like driving in this weather.

Mealtimes are becoming a battle lately. DD has always been picky, but for the last little while she's been pretty good about eating what she's given. Now in the last week or so, she'll take 3 bites and then start whining (I HATE whining) about how she's not hungry and she's tired and she wants to lay down and she's bored and she hates food, etc. etc. etc. I'm done with it.

DH and DD have a checkup with the family doctor today. And I have to go because they're both phobic about doctors. DD screams her head off and clings to me in terror (even though our family doctor is wonderful and not at all scary) and DH just won't go if I don't make him. And if I don't go, he'll just tell her he's in perfect health, even though he's not.

So yep. Frustrated is the mood today.

January 28th, 2013, 05:10 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Slept like crap, and sick

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

January 28th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Super Mommy
pretty good, so happy we picked out a name for dd, tired from not sleeping too well last night, and anxious for my elective sonogram next month!
January 28th, 2013, 05:42 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Undecided! lol I'm not too over stressed, and I had an OK nights sleep so not super tired. Nothing over the top today!

January 28th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Slept horribly and had a crazy dream that I had twins and they came super early (but were fine to come home right away) so we didn't have anything for them and all I has was boy clothes (they were a boy and a girl).. The best part of the dream was that breast feeding went GREAT!!

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 28th, 2013, 06:30 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
anxious, stressed, and excited. Our movers come in only a few more days so that is making me pretty stressed but excited. I also have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow, it will be great to get conformation on it being a girl and to find out if she is healthy.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
January 28th, 2013, 06:53 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good, but stressed. I am thrilled that MIL left for home today. Glad to have my life back. A little stressed bc I have to make time to see my grandpa at the rehab center today, but I can't take DD bc it's flu season. And I have to head out to work by 3 when I don't usually work on Mondays. I was looking forward to spending the whole day with DD, but no hope of that until next Monday. But MIL is gone and nothing can ruin that!

January 28th, 2013, 06:58 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok today...just bought a cute little pink dress from zulily while sitting on my couch and watching a baby story on TLC---(my guilty pleasure!) Hoping to get a lot of cooking and cleaning done today! -we will see...

January 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Veteran
I am not going to lie, I am cranky. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, with a headache and a little nausea, plus it's Monday. I am trying to get out of my funk with donuts for breakfast. All I want to do is crawl back into bed. The upside is I don't have to worry about dinner tonight! My mom is making taco soup and homemade bread!

January 28th, 2013, 07:31 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
Kind of feeling like "ok it's Monday again..." just going with the flow!

January 28th, 2013, 07:54 AM
First time mommy :)
A little irritated. My mom woke me up at 9 when I clearly stated I wanted to sleep in today until ten. She taps me and says, "Hey, what time do you have class today? I am leaving but wanted to make sure you were up if you needed to be." Really. I'm 26. And I have a cell phone alarm clock. I think I can get myself out of bed on my own if I need to. Sheesh.
January 28th, 2013, 08:01 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Sick, so a little cranky. I have a terrible sinus infection that antibiotics didn't nip in the bud so relying on the Tylenol Sinus to do the trick but my face feels like it is going to crack in half, ugh!

~Kristin~
January 28th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm in a good mood. The girls are being good and I don't have to go out in the nasty weather for any reason.

January 28th, 2013, 09:37 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tired and upset and stressed.

January 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im blah! Is that a mood?

Our house is finally almost all back together from everyone being sick on and off for the last few weeks. l still have some cleaning to finish up but slowly but surely. I called my kids doctor to reschedule an appointment Everett had on Wednesday for a new patient. Well she doesnt have any appointments until July! Um its not even Feb! She squeezed us in for April. This is just for a new patient appointment then I need to make a well child appointment. I am so annoyed. I didnt mind waiting before because she was on maternity leave but now this is just insane. Everett is still getting over whatever we all had and I didnt want to expose other kids and Everett to anything else at the office not mention myself or my other 2 children. So it was just a bit frustrating.

January 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am in a terrible mood today! DS has had stomach virus since Friday night and he still isn't better so it was a long weekend. Everybody at work is driving me crazy because they can't do anything right and I end up having to fix everything when I am already swamped since we will have auditors here the rest of the week. So not looking forward to this week! Is it Friday yet???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search