Big Bump

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By MissyBee
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By pamela.burke611
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like my bump is extra big for 19 weeks. I haven't been pregnant before so I didn't know what to expect, but for my size, I didn't even expect to show until now. I was wrong. I love it, but I worry that other people see it and say, "omg did you see Amy's belly!?" haha

Anyone else feel like this?
Anyone not have a noticable bump yet?

I put a new pic in the Blooming Bellies...
January 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your bump is so cute! I wish mine looked like that! I still just look like I've been eating too much. My bump isn't rounded yet, so I try to keep it covered because it doesn't look like a baby bump. I'm ready for it to round out some!
Hopeful2BMommy likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Super Mommy
How tall are you? I think when you're on the shorter side you tend to show earlier, less room for the uterus to go. I'm 5'2 and I start popping around 15 weeks every time.
January 28th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla0709 View Post
How tall are you? I think when you're on the shorter side you tend to show earlier, less room for the uterus to go. I'm 5'2 and I start popping around 15 weeks every time.
I'm short too... about 5'3or4"
January 28th, 2013, 01:01 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think your bump is cute I don't think you are shockingly big at all lol!

January 28th, 2013, 03:34 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
Your bump is so cute! I wish mine looked like that! I still just look like I've been eating too much. My bump isn't rounded yet, so I try to keep it covered because it doesn't look like a baby bump. I'm ready for it to round out some!
Same here. I have the double bump going. It's awful. I can definitely tell I'm starting to show but it looks like fat. You, on the other hand, look adorable.

January 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Amy you are super adorable!

January 28th, 2013, 03:49 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
Same here. I have the double bump going. It's awful. I can definitely tell I'm starting to show but it looks like fat. You, on the other hand, look adorable.
That's exactly what I have. Sucks. Haha.
January 28th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Veteran
my bump is huge already as well.. however, this is my second so I don't know if that has anything to do with it? I am also 5'4" so that could play in as well. I dunno lol but ya I posted my most recent bump pic, although from a week ago, in the bloomin' bellies.. I think our bumps are kind of similar lol ughhh I am so scared about how big this baby will potentially be :O
MissyBee likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 05:51 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are super cute. I look like someone who overdid it on Thanksgiving. I work for a mom who has a super cute round little bump and she is not quite 13 weeks. She is short and generally tiny all over. I am not tall by any means- 5'5.5"- and this is my second, but I just look a little fat. Enjoy being cute pregnant!

January 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel bad I was HUGE with my 1st. I had people asking me if I was having twins or oh when are you due starting around 30 weeks or so and when I would tell them I still have 2.5 months you could see the look of horror..lol

Here is me at 24 weeks with my 1st.

January 28th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh Amy, you are so adorable! From your cute hair to your fabulous bump! You look amazing.
TeresaV likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amy your bump isnt big for 19 weeks its just right! You look super adorable! You arent to big. The 40 week bump is the worst lol
I was like shamu. Lol or a mini planet.

January 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks y'all!
I love my bump, I just thought it was getting big fast.
D&K's_mama likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 07:32 AM
First time mommy :)
I had a noticeable baby bump since about 16 weeks. This is also my first pregnancy so I was also like, is this right?? But I did IVF so my ovaries were swollen until about 13 weeks or so. But up til then I just looked bloated. Now my belly is huge. It is almost like a basketball already! I looked at your baby bump pictures and yours is also perfectly round and adorable!
January 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
I feel the same!!! I feel like I just look like Ive gaind weight

January 29th, 2013, 08:53 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think it's too big! You are adorable! This is my 3rd and I'm only 5'2ish so I have a very noticeable bump this time. All bumps are different and beautiful in their own way, just like babies

January 29th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
it's definitely not huge although i'm sure it feels like it!! I know mine looks about the same size as yours maybe bigger and feels like i'm carrying a watermelon haha Your look awesome

DD made me let her get in on this picture haha

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks

Last edited by Kalynas_Mom; January 29th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
January 29th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
my bump is bigger than yours and I think Im slightly behind you. I didn't expect to show because I'm overweight, but I look 6 months pregnant. I am so embarassed by it, I haven't even posted pictures here in the DDC

January 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I'm very big also. At first I thought it was becuase of originally being twins, but there was no sign of the vanishing twin at the last ultrasound so there shouldn't be anything from that. People constantly ask when I am due and then looked shocked at the answer. The problem I am having is so many people who didn't know about me losing one baby ask if I am sure there is only one baby in there.

My last pregnancy, I just work my Adidas pants and sweatshirts and didn't look pregnant. When I wear that now, I still just look fat. As soon as I put on maternity clothes I look at least 7 months pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search