How are you?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 10:30 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Feeling?
Sleeping?
Eating?

January 31st, 2013, 11:05 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Meh - the pukies have been making a hardcore comeback this week. Feeling mostly fine, other than randomly throwing up a few times a day with no warning.

Sleeping is no better or worse than it's been lately. Never feel like I get quite enough though.

Eating thankfully hasn't been affected by my constant throwing up, because I'm not actually nauseous. Still can't eat chicken or eggs though. That's been the same since the beginning.

January 31st, 2013, 11:15 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling? Overall, I feel great.

Sleeping? No problems with sleep except waking up to go to the potty.

Eating? Appetite is back to normal.
January 31st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Feeling good except really crabby today...bad morning!

Sleeping good thank to my sleep # bed

Eating everything lol!

January 31st, 2013, 12:41 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling: I have good days and bad! But I do get some pretty serious hip/tailbone pain at night that just sucks...

Sleeping: I am sleeping okay. I am at least having an easier time falling asleep but I am waking up so much to pee I am still pretty tired during the day.

Eating: I am eating pretty much every food I come in contact with, lol. I need to be careful because I am gaining more weight than I should but I am just so dang hungry all the time!

January 31st, 2013, 12:49 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Feeling? - Tired but good.
Sleeping? - Not at all =\
Eating? - Like a pig =|
January 31st, 2013, 01:55 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Feeling? tired today... but ok...
Sleeping? i sleep fine but wake up a million times to pee.
Eating? Way too much. My husband just broke me cheesecake at work... i love him!

January 31st, 2013, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Feeling good.

Sleeping amazing.

Eating...well, I can have sweets again without puking, but my taste buds are still messed up, so I feel like I constantly have a mouthful of yucky stuff.
January 31st, 2013, 06:42 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Feeling? On the verge of totally overwhelmed but confident that in another month I will quit my job and things will get a lot easier to manage.
Sleeping? Days I work I get about 4 hours- maybe up to six if I'm lucky. When I'm sleeping at night (nights off) I actually sleep a lot better.
Eating? I haven't had much appetite lately, mostly I eat because I know I should, not because I'm hungry. That could be a stress thing.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 31st, 2013, 06:55 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im feeling ok, tired and itchy but other than that alright
Im sleeping ok as well, my nightly bathroom trips dont help with good sleep and I keep going to bed too late but thats my fault
Eating is alright, some days I eat better than others I feel
February 1st, 2013, 05:07 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Feeling: Feeling fine still
Sleeping: Ydd woke up throwing up Wednesday night didn't get much sleep but last night she sleep a lot better so I got some sleep.
Eating: My appetite has picked up a little so that is good.

February 1st, 2013, 10:26 AM
Expecting #1 July 2013 <3
Feeling- Good just very dry skin and somewhat fatigued

Sleeping- Good just toss and turn alot because my sides go numb if I dont lol

Eating- Good, trying to keep it as healthy as I can

February 1st, 2013, 10:51 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling: Today I am in a good mood.

Sleeping: Some nights ok...others crappy.

Eating: Ugh I still have a ton of food aversions. Turkey and Steak is about all I can handle. Chicken, Hamburger is disgusting still.

February 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling? Pretty good, a little stressed, but that is life. In general, happy and doing well.

Sleeping? Not well at all. Going to the bathroom all night coupled with knee and hip pain make it almost impossible to sleep. I get the best sleep right after I lay down. Once I wake up the first time, it's all over.

Eating? Starving, all the time. I try to keep it healthy with fruit and nuts for snacks. I'm certainly not perfect with that, though.

February 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I just found out today I have hemorrhoids (tmi). I'm actually glad. I've never gotten them before & I was a little freaked out about what was going on but apparently it's pretty common in pregnancy. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good.
Dh is gone on a work trip which is the only thing that makes sleeping hard for me.
I'm trying hard to eat healthy even though everyone around me thinks they have to feed the pregnant lady and I have no difficulties eating anything.

February 1st, 2013, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Feeling? More energy! I am like 85% functional which feels amazing!!! Haha. After weeks of being 10-20% DH is so proud of me just for doing dishes and sweeping again.

Sleeping? I fall asleep awesome with my hypnobabies tracks, but last night I had a lot of weird dreams and kept waking up. Hope I sleep better tonight!

Eating? Got my appetite back went out for lunch today and I ate a huge lox bagel with capers, onions, and tomato, a bread pudding, and a bowl of fruit, my mom was shocked

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search