Been quiet

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 07:28 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies...sorry Ive been quiet for the past few days and havent posted much on here. Ive been taking care of my doggie while hes on the mend and DD is getting another 2 year molar in. Plus I have been going thru some of DDs old stuff and posting them on craigslist to declutter some. Easier said than done lol. Tomorrow is supposed insanely cold here tommorow with windchills of-45 to-50 so I dont see myself doing much til evening. Yuck.

January 31st, 2013, 09:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How is malachai doing? Have you found a new home for the other doggie?

January 31st, 2013, 10:20 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope her tooth comes in quickly and the doggie gets better soon!! Stay inside and don't freeze!
February 1st, 2013, 04:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You sound like you are wonderful with animals. Wow - that is cold. I hate any weather less than 80 degrees.

I was thinking of you. Hope you are getting used to be the mother of a boy. The shopping selection is small at first. Then you find options. The assessories are great for girls. However, keep looking. I often found the most adorable items. My boys had closets full (I over purchased for them). They are so darn cute when they get older as well. They adore their mothers. Mine fight with my DH to be the one to care for me if I get a cold. They want to take his role and be number 1. Little do they know, they are already number one.

February 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawmommy View Post
How is malachai doing? Have you found a new home for the other doggie?
Hes doing good. He got the drain out yesterday and the vet said hes healing real good. And no the other dog hasnt been rehomed the guy who was interested never showed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search