Showing the Love

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By PregnantAtLast
  • 1 Post By enchantingdragon
  • 1 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 1 Post By SassySami
  • 2 Post By j&jmom
  • 2 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By Rissa6213

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 08:15 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since this is the month of love...tell us what you love about each one of your kids (yup FTMs what do you love about little one already?)

February 1st, 2013, 09:09 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love Fiona's imagination. That kid lives in a world all her own sometimes. She's got more imaginary friends than I do real friends, and she knows, remembers and has in-depth conversations with all of them. She can spend hours and hours just playing pretend.
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 09:19 AM
Jade is an amazing cuddly kid and she is super smart and she has no fear shes very gutsy. Shes also a little firecracker like me. And she loves music so much shes already attempting to play daddys guitar

My stepkids.
DSS1- Zach is amazing and hilarious and just like DH.
DSS2- James is sooo sweet and loves me more than his own mom and he is loyal and will keep any secret he is told.
DSD1- Shandra is not afraid of anyone or anything and not afraid to speak her mind and she is also very caring and nurturing
DSD2- Harley never went thru the rebellious phase she graduated and is now going to college to be a nurse. She is sweet and acts more adult than her older sibs lol. Needless to say DH and I are proud of her.

February 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love that DD is super sweet and affectionate. She has an uncanny ability to cheer someone up no matter how upset they are. Our entire family has been greatly blessed by her. I know she will be a wonderful big sister.

I love that Lena is coming right when my family really needs her. Everyone really needed a pick me up when my grandmother died, and she has given everyone something to look forward to. She will also be born right around what would have been my grandparents' 69th anniversary, a happy coincidence that should make yet another hard time a bit easier on us all. What a joy she has been already!
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hugs Karen. Seems kinda like a sign that little Lena is definately got her namesake looking after her.
MarylandMama likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 10:37 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
that he never fails to make me laugh even when im having a crappy day
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 10:44 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
His joy and enthusiasm for life, even very early in the morning
MamaSkunk likes this.
February 1st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Alex has a very strong moral compass.

Sebastian is very animated and bigger than life.
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Rochelle
DD1- Is very creative, sensitive and wise. Also very caring and loving.

DS- Cracks me up constantly. He's so original and sweet.

DD2- So amazingly smart and hilarious. Also very cute and a little mischievous in an endearing way.
MamaSkunk likes this.
February 1st, 2013, 12:27 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
David is so curious about the world and how it works. He is in the constant need to know everything. His love for numbers is amazing. Sometimes I wonder how he remembers some of the things he does.

Katelynn is such an outgoing loving girl even on her most difficult days she can make me smile. I love her sass and tude.

Everett is my laid back easy going kid. He is just a complete joy to be around.

Payson I have a feeling she will be similar in personality to Everett. I love that she is due around our 10 year anniversary and I am really praying she comes that day.
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jaleigh is incredibly smart and mature for her age. She shows me all the time that she is wise beyond her years. She has a very cool laid back personality. She is also very sensitive and is quick to pick up on my feelings without me even saying anything.

Kiefer is the most energetic child I've ever met. He has the funniest sense of humor already. He is a daredevil and very stubborn but there is something so endearing about how determined and sure of himself he is in literally everything he does. And he's a mama's boy which is always a plus

I could literally go on and on about both of them
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 03:26 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Madelyn is very sensitive and she likes to talk things through and she thinks very deeply about things and questions things a lot. She notices everything and everyone's feelings. She is a happy girl who likes to do the right thing. She is very well behaved and just fun to hang out with. She also can be super silly and likes to make us laugh. She is a girly girl and she loves pink and purple. I love her so so much!!
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Debbie - is my sensitive red head, she gives everyone a chance to be her friend. She never talks bad about anyone, well she does about her sister. She has a strong arts side of her and she loves to play derby. She is adored by all who meet her, she can cheer me up with her sweet smile. But man you piss her off, you better run.

Kaytie- is my loving, caring but very hot headed little girl. She is me inside and out. She has a heart of gold, but will tell you off in a heart beat. She fights with her sister but will always have her back. She loves hockey just like her daddy.

Nolan- oh my sweet Nolan. He is the sweetest little boy, he loves everyone! He will play with anyone.. He makes sure everyone is hugged and kissed in the morning. He is wild and silly, and has a strong love for hockey! He loves his sisters to pieces, they are his best friends..
MamaSkunk likes this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

February 1st, 2013, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DS1-(9 yr old) I love that he is Very smart, creative, & imaginative. He loves to read, write, draw, and is a great problem solver. He is always writing a story, drawing up plans, or building something. He's very responsible and always strives to do his best.

DS2-(6 yr old) I love that he is our comic relief. He loves to talk and is great at making friends. He is an extreme perfectionists and a great helper especially if it involves cooking. He is also very affectionate and great at telling me he loves me or I'm beautiful out of the blue.

DS3-(1 yr old) I love that he is our little curious George. He's always trying to find out how things work and loves investing new things and exploring the house. He is also very cuddly which is great after a long day of work.

I can't wait to find out all the things about baby #4. Right now she is very active which I love because I worry about her everyday & her little kicks give me peace of mind.
4hearts and MamaSkunk like this.

February 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Lily is so curious about how the world works. At 5 years old she wonders about some of the deepest things. Her memory is amazing. I love how she has a great imagination and such a positive outlook on life. She really believes that Care Bears and unicorns live in rainbows. How can I tell her otherwise?

Abri is my sweet little troublemaker. She is unbelievably loving. When I kiss her goodnight she rubs my face while whispering "Mama!" Her hugs are so tight and genuine. She is also a troublemaker and getting into everything with a huge grin and her dimple showing through. That girl knows how to work her dimple! She is also so curious about how things work. Even as a baby she tried to figure out how to take her toys apart, pull outlet covers out of the walls, open up the cabinets. We think she might end up being an engineer.

So far this little boy seems like he might be pretty mellow. Certainly not as wild and crazy as Abri. I think he might be stubborn though, which runs in the family. It takes some determination to fight through the blood clot that was bigger than he was at 11 weeks
MamaSkunk and farmfourmama like this.
February 1st, 2013, 07:35 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
DD is so polite and smart. She is always so well behaved I got such an angel in her!

DS is very sweet. He really does melt my heart when he busts into a room and yells, "Hi mommy!" and gives me a huge hug
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DD is so intense but I love her energy and spirit. She has a very strong life force and a lot of charisma, and when she is joyful it is like magic sunbeams are blazing out of her, she just sparkles.
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM
First time mommy :)
I love my son already simply because he is our miracle. We went through a lot of waiting, a lot of wondering, a lot of money, and a lot of heartache to finally be blessed with a little one. So just the fact that he is in my tummy is number one. I love him because every morning I sit up in bed and he starts his morning workout, almost like he is saying good morning mommy! I love him because when I am sad and lonely and missing his father, he gives me kicks to remind me that I am not alone, and he already loves me and not to be sad because soon I'll be holding him in my arms. I love him because when I play Frank Sinatra he dances, and Frank is one of my husbands favorites so I know he's going to be just like him. I love him because he has brought joy into my parents lives when they needed it the most, with my mom losing her mother in august this pregnancy was just what she needed. A

Man I really miss my husband now :-(
MamaSkunk likes this.

Last edited by Rissa6213; February 1st, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search