uncomfortable!!!! >:(

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By j&jmom
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By MerinSun
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By farmfourmama
  • 1 Post By noah and lola's mommy
  • 1 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By Mrs_lynn.c
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By farmfourmama
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17
  • 1 Post By Kalynas_Mom
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By pamela.burke611

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Veteran
I cannot believe I am only 20 weeks into this pregnancy and I am so big already. It is to the point where my back hurts, there's enormous pressure, it's hard to move around, bend over, shave, or even stand up from a sitting position on the floor. I feel like there is no room for my tummy to get any bigger. It's so miserable To make it worse chasing my toddler around/holding her, etc. Is there anyone else feeling like there's no possible way to grow anymore? I mean I feel like my skin is so stretched and thin and like everything is just crammed in me with no room. Unbelievable... For example, this pic (my most recent) is from 19 weeks 3 days. I am 20 weeks today but even the picture doesn't do justice to how big it is I mean everyone stranger or not comments.. it's just like enough already... and I am only halfway through!!

On a better note, my anatomy scan is coming up on February 7th!! I am nervous yet ecstatic! Anyone else still waiting?

Last edited by pamela.burke611; February 1st, 2013 at 05:05 PM.
February 1st, 2013, 05:15 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you look adorable! I have seen you post other places about gaining weight but that looks like all baby to me. I'm so sorry you are so uncomfortable though. It sounds like you are really miserable. Is there some time you can try to take for yourself to relax each day to help a bit? I know with a toddler, that is much easier said than done. I am definitely uncomfortable and with you on the frustration of chasing the toddler, but it doesn't sound like it's as bad for me yet. I hope you can get some relief soon! Hugs! And hooray for your anatomy scan! So exciting!
pamela.burke611 likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling the same way. I feel like I went from barely showing to BaBoom! I've been huge with all my pregnancies, but my other kids were older. DS3 is only 1 & I'm also feeling like my back wont be able to take this.

February 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you look cute Maybe you have a bigger baby in there? I say that because I feel like I am running out of room already and this baby is measuring almost a week ahead!

February 1st, 2013, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything I read about subsequent pregnancies says that you tend to grow faster/larger BUT that uterus growth slows down and falls in line with the growth pattern of your first around the 4/5th month. So, the good news is that your belly may soon stop growing for a time

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

February 1st, 2013, 08:02 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think you look adorable! I am sorry you are uncomfortable though. Yay for anatomy scans!

February 1st, 2013, 08:42 PM
Veteran
You do look great!! All baby for sure!! I really noticed with my second I popped quickly. Have to love those annoying people who say oh are you about 7/8 mos and you're like umm **** u lol I'm 4!!! Hahaha oh well hopefully you plateau soon and give the growing a break!!

I'm still waiting for the 8th for my scan!! Ergh taking forever but it also doesn't seem like that long ago that thinking about February seemed so far away and now here we are!

February 1st, 2013, 08:45 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
You look great - sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable. Hope it gets better soon!!

February 2nd, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there. I remember the difference between my first and second. With my first, it was just work and then coming home to DH. We spent time on the couch watching television. With my second, the evenings were running after a toddler (my first 2 are 22 months apart). I recall how difficult it was having him in the tub. Thing settle down though shortly.

I am 20 weeks 1 day and just had the anatomy scan. Good luck.

February 2nd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMama View Post
I think you look adorable! I have seen you post other places about gaining weight but that looks like all baby to me. I'm so sorry you are so uncomfortable though. It sounds like you are really miserable. Is there some time you can try to take for yourself to relax each day to help a bit? I know with a toddler, that is much easier said than done. I am definitely uncomfortable and with you on the frustration of chasing the toddler, but it doesn't sound like it's as bad for me yet. I hope you can get some relief soon! Hugs! And hooray for your anatomy scan! So exciting!
it's s weird because even at work if I am sitting down my back like freezes and tightens and causes me pain just sitting there it's so weird! I am gonna sign up for a package of 12 prenatal yoga classes and hope that helps! Thank you for your support and advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by j&jmom View Post
I'm feeling the same way. I feel like I went from barely showing to BaBoom! I've been huge with all my pregnancies, but my other kids were older. DS3 is only 1 & I'm also feeling like my back wont be able to take this.
ugh I hope it gets better for you too! I just cringe thinking how in the world I can possibly stretch out even more and how my back can support it I am really afraid the baby will be too big for a regular birth like I had with my daughter and I am crossing my fingers that everything will be ok! Crossing my fingers for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
I think you look cute Maybe you have a bigger baby in there? I say that because I feel like I am running out of room already and this baby is measuring almost a week ahead!
I think I probably do, at least it feels like it :O

and omg I feel for you!! We seem to be in for it!
February 2nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinSun View Post
Everything I read about subsequent pregnancies says that you tend to grow faster/larger BUT that uterus growth slows down and falls in line with the growth pattern of your first around the 4/5th month. So, the good news is that your belly may soon stop growing for a time
I really hope you're right and that things slow down and even out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I think you look adorable! I am sorry you are uncomfortable though. Yay for anatomy scans!
thank you! I can't wait for the scan!!
February 2nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmfourmama View Post
You do look great!! All baby for sure!! I really noticed with my second I popped quickly. Have to love those annoying people who say oh are you about 7/8 mos and you're like umm **** u lol I'm 4!!! Hahaha oh well hopefully you plateau soon and give the growing a break!!

I'm still waiting for the 8th for my scan!! Ergh taking forever but it also doesn't seem like that long ago that thinking about February seemed so far away and now here we are!
"Have to love those annoying people who say oh are you about 7/8 mos and you're like umm **** u lol I'm 4!!! " <---- LOL I can relate to this 100%!! It makes me so upset! I really hope the growing slows and evens out before I can't walk! omg I can't believe we are both still waiting for our scans! Yours is the day after mine. Good luck to you and I can't wait to read your scan results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah and lola's mommy View Post
You look great - sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable. Hope it gets better soon!!
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
Hang in there. I remember the difference between my first and second. With my first, it was just work and then coming home to DH. We spent time on the couch watching television. With my second, the evenings were running after a toddler (my first 2 are 22 months apart). I recall how difficult it was having him in the tub. Thing settle down though shortly.

I am 20 weeks 1 day and just had the anatomy scan. Good luck.
I really hope it settles down! Thank you I haven't seen your post about the anatomy scan but I bet it was wonderful! I can't wait for mine!
February 2nd, 2013, 10:19 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Im as big now as I was with my daughter at nine months. So im think there is no more room for baby in there either lol but I know there is. Hope you become more comfortable over the next few weeks.
February 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Rochelle
I can tell your belly is tight. You really do look great and cute. It's all belly. I'm sorry it's so uncomfortable though

I think you look just the right amount along. I wouldn't think you were more than 5 months based on your belly. But yea, I used to get it all the time. I was ginormous at 6 months along with DS.

I think you're having a boy. Hope it's ok that I threw a guess out there. GL at the anatomy scan!
February 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Veteran
" omg I can't believe we are both still waiting for our scans! Yours is the day after mine. Good luck to you and I can't wait to read your scan results! "

Thanks!! I'm excited!! Ill be watching for your post Thursday!

February 2nd, 2013, 06:34 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
You look super cuteXOXO hang in there! !

February 3rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4hearts View Post
I can tell your belly is tight. You really do look great and cute. It's all belly. I'm sorry it's so uncomfortable though

I think you look just the right amount along. I wouldn't think you were more than 5 months based on your belly. But yea, I used to get it all the time. I was ginormous at 6 months along with DS.

I think you're having a boy. Hope it's ok that I threw a guess out there. GL at the anatomy scan!
"I think you're having a boy. Hope it's ok that I threw a guess out there." <-- It's totally okay that you throw a guess out! I love it! I just wonder, why do you think I am having a boy? I am curious cause I love hearing what people think and why Plus with my anatomy scan coming up, I can tell you if you're right
February 3rd, 2013, 01:00 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
When I was 6 months pregnant with DD I was at a sports bar with DH and his friends and I remember telling someone I was pregnant and they said "oh you don't look like it!" Which I think just meant I looked fat and not pregnant at ALL. This time i've had PLENTY of strangers talks to me and be surprised I was only 5 months along. I think you honestly look great though and I really don't know where any of your weight gain is going because you look slim with a nice little baby belly but nothing more! Being uncomfortable really sucks though....I shudder to think it's only going to get worse

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
February 3rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
Rochelle
I always equate boy bellies with straight out front. Girl bellies are wider. Wives-tales but they were right with me so far
February 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4hearts View Post
I always equate boy bellies with straight out front. Girl bellies are wider. Wives-tales but they were right with me so far
I would totally see what you're saying except with my daughter I was so out there at the end of my pregnancy that everyone thought my ultersounds had to be wrong and that I was having a boy or twins.. lol.. but my daughter was in fact a girl In these pics below I was 38 weeks 3 days (5 days before I gave birth) :

(sorry for bra and whatnot showing.. )

However, I will say though that it took a long time for my belly to look like that AND in the pictures in earlier weeks where my stomach was smaller it looked like I was carrying higher to me than with this one if that makes sense.. I don't know.. but I didn't pop out like that with my daughter until I was in my 30-something'th week..I am so big so early with this one so maybe you're right! We will see!!
4hearts likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search