Favorite School Memory

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 12:05 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What are your favorite memories from your school days?
Elementary?
Middle?
High School?
College?

February 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Elementary? I liked everything about school when I was little!
Middle? I made a few really good friends, got to be in the orchestra.
High School? hated all of high school except for meeting my husband, then graduating and never looking back.
College? never went.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I have no good memories from school at all. I was bullyed as a kid at most of the.schools I went to. When I got pregnant with my son.i dropped out and got a G.E.D
February 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Super Mommy
What are your favorite memories from your school days?:

Elementary?- I grew up near Detroit and so when I moved to Kentucky, I have to say my best memory was my teacher, Mrs. Brown, giving me a diary as a going away gift. I never had written in one and this was the start of a total passion for writing. I started writing every day in diary after diary, starting with that first one, and that turned also into writing poetry, songs, short stories, etc. I will always remember her for giving me something to soothe me as I moved from everything I knew and gave me the opportunity to explore what getting lost in pen was all about. I am still thinking about writing some books. Just need to find the time

Middle?- not much honestly.. I was involved in a lot of activities, including dance, cheer, and gymnastics.. but I didn't really fit in at school. I was the awkward one and nevermind me being on dance team and then cheerleading, I was still known as twig and I was really short as well and not "hot". ya.. so that was just a time of being involved, active, staying out of trouble. I had no interest in being a popular kid. I really just loved the things I did.

High School?- drama club, boys, and studying in Germany for my senior year. Ya high school had it's ups and downs but I really found myself and wasn't in a certain click. I really explored. It was awesome.

College?- Being my own individual, experiencing all different types of people, finding out I was interested in things I never thought about, reading in the cafe' drinking cup after cup of coffee and walking around campus. Sorority life and meeting my now boyfriend working at Abercrombie&Fitch (my college job)... and then getting pregnant and finishing out college with my precious princess in my mind to really work very hard. I miss it sort of. I want to go back for a third degree after this baby is born.
February 5th, 2013, 03:54 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
What are your favorite memories from your school days?

Elementary? My 3rd and 5th grade teachers

Middle? Nothing I was picked on

High School? My friends I made

College? n/a

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

February 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elementary : Being in second grade and we were having a school play and concert and I was really upset cuz my parents didnt come but i kept searching the audience hoping my mom or dad may have showed late when there in the back was my grandpa and grandma (maternal side) smiling and waving at me and being so proud of me. I knew then that they would never let me down.
Middle: Middle school was awful because I had to change from a school where I was popular and knew everyone to a school in a new town where all the kids were super rich and snobby and the girls all instantly hated me cuz I had the misfortune of not only have boobs before them...but I had BIG boobs first...so they made me an outcast.
High School: Again still bullied relentlessly by same girls but made a few friends as girls from catholic school joined our highschool (The local catholic school only went up to middle school) and we became very close We had alot of fun and we were all misfits and rebels together.

February 6th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Elementary- 3rd grade MC hammer break out session called 'HAMMER TIME' every morning in Ms.Johnson'S class. She was awesome and always rocked a side pony she was 'old' too lol! I went to a creatibe arts elementary school in the middle of the hmong projects so we had a lot of esl kids that were very shy so she wanted to try to get them to open up and she loved MC hammer! Oh and being in one of the best orchestras in the area!

Jr high- I got made fun of for having a big nose and being awkwardly tall & skinny but I was in sports at the highschool and went to state for cross countty running in 8th grade 128th place in the whole state but not to shabby for competing against hs girls!

HS- can't say it was the time of my life! Stopped doing sports bc fell off the balance beam and tore all my ligaments in my foot/ankle started partying a bit was kind of a rebel

College- only went for a couple years. Partied too much didn't study enough wish I did it differently

February 6th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Elementary- 3rd grade MC hammer break out session called 'HAMMER TIME' every morning in Ms.Johnson'S class. She was awesome and always rocked a side pony she was 'old' too lol! I went to a creatibe arts elementary school in the middle of the hmong projects so we had a lot of esl kids that were very shy so she wanted to try to get them to open up and she loved MC hammer! Oh and being in one of the best orchestras in the area!

Jr high- I got made fun of for having a big nose and being awkwardly tall & skinny but I was in sports at the highschool and went to state for cross countty running in 8th grade 128th place in the whole state but not to shabby for competing against hs girls!

HS- can't say it was the time of my life! Stopped doing sports bc fell off the balance beam and tore all my ligaments in my foot/ankle started partying a bit was kind of a rebel

College- only went for a couple years. Partied too much didn't study enough wish I did it differently

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search