My poor child

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 10 Post By bribugg13
  • 3 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By bribugg13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
A funny story for you all, not something I should post on FB! LOL But you all will appreciate it! So my child apparently has a very sensitive nose.....it started when, one evening I had just finished using the bathroom ( yes, #2 ) and in walks my 2.5 year old. Whose face almost turns green,
with this horrified look on it, and he says "Mama, it's stinky in here". Well, who told you to walk in the bathroom?! FTM's get used to it!

2 days later, we're getting ready for bed and we go to brush his teeth. I have to pee (yet again) and as soon as I sit down on the toilet, he says "Mama, it's gonna be stinky"...in a sing song voice. Isn't he hysterical?

So, this afternoon, I'm changing his diaper and this time HE'S the one who's stinky....and he say "oooh it's stinky" and he tries to hold his nose....except, he's 2.5 and I think he didn't realize he still has to figure out a way to breathe. Oh the joys of a toddler!!

February 5th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Thats so funny!! My three year old likes to tell people their mouth smells like potty. She said it to her grandma and I bout lost it!
February 5th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Super Mommy
hahahahaha my daughter does the same to me! She will say "ew sick. You stink mama. Take a bath mama." LOL Gotta love the toddlers <3
February 5th, 2013, 03:33 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
how funny!!! Nolan runs around saying ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww butt, almost all day haha

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

February 6th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Too funny! My fav was when in public DD use to scream at the top of her lungs " moms are ya pooping" oh dear we had to sqash that quick! Lol

February 6th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the longest time, I thought there was something wrong with Fiona's sense of smell. We used to live in a rural area surrounded by dairy farms, and let me tell you, when the wind blew just right, the smell was unbearable...but she never noticed it, even when other kids her age were gagging at the smell. I'd try to get her to smell pretty things or comment on what foods smelled like and she could never do it. It's just been in the last 2-3 months (she turned 5 last month) that she's started commenting CONSTANTLY on what she's smelling. And of course now she has a running commentary anytime anyone goes to the bathroom. Oy. lol.

February 6th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh man haha thats too funny. DD does not understand one bit that bathroom is private time (at least not when i'm going). So she pulls up her stool and sits there and she has run out into the living room before and announced to DH "Mommy's pooping!!!!"

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
February 6th, 2013, 09:21 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol my DD hasnt commented on smells yet either....however I have a hilarious fart story about another toddler.

I was working as a grocery store cashier. I was 18. And in walks this lady and her toddler. Both are dressed to the 9s. Dresses and dress shoes and both had fur coats on (yep fur....UGH) and this little girl is about 3 to 3.5 and she lets out the loudest fart Ive ever heard come out of a child...or any person for that matter and it is soo loud it actually echoed the mom turns about five shades of red and quickly says to her child....what do you say?!?! So....the little girl screams at the top of her lungs.....SCREW ME!!! The mom goes even redder and says...That is NOT what you say!!! You a excuse me! Then she turns to me trying to save face and says...Kids you never know what they will say or where they come up with things. And then this cute little gassy girl looks up at her mom and says....But Mommy you say screw me to daddy at bedtime.....that lady turned so red grabbed her daughter and her bag and ran out.
I died laughing and so did everyone else within earshot lol

February 6th, 2013, 01:43 PM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Kids are crazy!

I don't really have that problem. I'm one of those people that can't go #2 when someone is staring at me, even if it is a 2 or 3 or 4 year old. Hahaha I've managed to get my body on a schedule where when I need to go, I am usually able to go in privacy or either the hubs is able to corral dd away from me.

But, she never comments on smells either, unless it's your breath and she's is quick to point that out to any and every one and she always refers to it as sewer mouth (because that's what we call one of our dogs).
February 6th, 2013, 01:59 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
OMG Karry! That is hysterical, you just never know when you're kids are listening in! LOL

My child is on a role, when we woke up this morning, I had my arms above my head (wearing a tank top) and he points at my arm pit and says "mama you have dirt on you?" .....guess I needed to shave!!! LOL
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 02:06 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Haha! That sounds just like my older kids!

February 6th, 2013, 06:36 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Super hilarious. My two and a half yr old goes #2 on the toilet and says, "Ewww, stinky poopy!" And she holds her nose. She is such a delicate little flower...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search