Friday Fun

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By zkat
  • 1 Post By Madison.Hailey.Zack

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Any fun weekend plans?
Doing anything to prepare for baby this weekend?

February 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Tomorrow goig to Once upon a child sale. Its$15.for as much as you fit into a bag. My 13 year old is going with me so she will have a bag and I will have a bag.
February 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
DD and I are out of town visiting a friend.. and we might do something special for her birthday.. so she can do something fun with her friends.. but other than that not much.. we will not start getting ready for the baby until my mom comes and we can do it together.. since my parents now moved away.. i want my mom to feel like she is having a part in things since she will not be here much until its time for baby girl is born..
February 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We dont have official plans but we did our tax refund on Wednesday and I have made some small purchases. We will probably make a costco run either today or tomorrow! I love costco!

February 8th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Veteran
My mom and I are going to An Affair of The Heart, eating at a German resturant, and getting the rest of the fabric for Conner's bedding tomorrow.
Sunday, my dd is going to spend the day with my brother, so me and DF are going to Babies r Us, to register and out to eat somewhere.

Our weekends are usually boring, so it's nice to have plans for a change.

February 8th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tonight, after work, i ditch the boys and go hang out at Joann's with my step-mother and buy cloth diapering materials! And we're going out to eat!

After that i"m gong to delay coming home so that I can take a long drive through the rich neighborhoods and gawk. Or maybe I'll stop and get some gelatto at this shop near my house that I've never been to but always wanted to go to.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

February 8th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our weekend started a day early because there's a huge storm and we're buried under a mountain of snow! School and work cancelled! DH and DD are out playing in it right now, and I've got a big fire going in the fireplace for when they come back freezing and soaked through. We'll probably stay holed up inside for the weekend.
MommaMandaPanda89 likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 12:08 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole View Post
Our weekend started a day early because there's a huge storm and we're buried under a mountain of snow! School and work cancelled! DH and DD are out playing in it right now, and I've got a big fire going in the fireplace for when they come back freezing and soaked through. We'll probably stay holed up inside for the weekend.
That sounds lovely!

No plans this weekend. Lily has dance class tonight and tomorrow. Plus I have to work tomorrow. I plan to do nothing the rest of the time.
February 8th, 2013, 01:17 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have class now on Saturday mornings.... boo me boo college. We did get some BRU gift cards that are seriously burning a hole in my purse so I may convince Alex to take me to get some small stuff!

February 8th, 2013, 01:28 PM
MommaMandaPanda89's Avatar I'm having a Girl!
Actually me and DF's "anniversary" is today!
He already planned a dinner date for us tonight, so after I get off work I will be doing some small chores and getting all dolled up for that. We also got a free redbox rental, so maybe after dinner we will have a nice cuddle session/movie night
We both work tomorrow so nothing exciting there...
and the rest of the weekend will be relaxing and finishing getting the house together for our move next weekend!

*Amanda*

February 8th, 2013, 01:38 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are going to Ft. Worth (about an hour drive for us) tomorrow. Eating at the Food Truck park and then spending the afternoon at the botanical gardens. Sunday is usually grocery, cooking, laundry, house cleaning day. I am sure we will spend some time digging up dirt in the yard on Sunday, because that is what Little boys do
February 8th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkat View Post
We are going to Ft. Worth (about an hour drive for us) tomorrow. Eating at the Food Truck park and then spending the afternoon at the botanical gardens. Sunday is usually grocery, cooking, laundry, house cleaning day. I am sure we will spend some time digging up dirt in the yard on Sunday, because that is what Little boys do
You are only a few hours away from me then!
have a great time!

*Amanda*

February 8th, 2013, 02:01 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMandaPanda89 View Post
You are only a few hours away from me then!
have a great time!
I thought there was only one other TX mama here! Where are you? I am on the Dallas side.
February 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkat View Post
I thought there was only one other TX mama here! Where are you? I am on the Dallas side.
I live down near ft hood
My DF was military until recently!

*Amanda*

February 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are in snowstorm Nemos path so we are stocked up and just waiting to ride out the weekend. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year though so we will see my mom hopefully on Sunday to celebrate
February 8th, 2013, 03:04 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight we are taking the kids to 50th St Caboose (it's a restaurant that has arcade type games and prizes). I have to work in the morning but when I get off we are going to stop by Once Upon a Child. I'm sure all the good $15/bag clearance stuff will be gone by then so I'll just see if there is any regular priced stuff I can't live without. I've also got to take DD to soccer registration tomorrow. I hope to spend the rest of weekend cleaning and then relaxing.

February 8th, 2013, 04:21 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping to get a good amount of crap cleared out of baby's room so we can start to think about painting. Tomorrow my BF and I are going baby shopping. She's pregnant too, but early on so she doesn't want to start baby shopping yet. She says she needs "knocked up" shoes.

February 8th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
We have our gender reveal photos being done tomorrow! I can just see my facebook blowing up this weekend with everyone asking where they are

February 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well in the early a.m I am watching my friends 2 boys while she gets her taxes done then dh and I are planning on going to look at minivans then go to a turkey banquet tonorrow night but his attitude sucks as of right nowso we shall we! Sunday I may do a few baby things

February 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM
I hope everyone had a good weekend and got to do all of their plans and such

*Amanda*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search