DTD

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How often are you doing the deed?
Is it getting uncomfortable yet?

February 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
We aren't. We last DTD on new years. Not too long after that I got put on pelvic rest after my anatomy scan. I'm kind of glad I have an excuse because pregnancy + DTD just don't do it for me. With DD we didn't DTD once the entire pregnancy. Poor DH

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
February 8th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to be the first to admit we haven't DTD since conceiving this little one. Neither of us has had the energy or inclination. Is that sad?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph View Post
I'm going to be the first to admit we haven't DTD since conceiving this little one. Neither of us has had the energy or inclination. Is that sad?
It's not sad. I've been there. Just some friendly advice though....the longer you go without doing it, the harder it is to get back into the swing of things later. I wish I would have done it when I could have with DD so it wasn't so strange after having waited a year. I felt we were a bit disconnected as a couple. (not saying any of that will happen to you guys, just wanted to throw that out there)
zkat likes this.

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
February 8th, 2013, 09:21 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
More lately, since I haven't been nauseated or exhausted lately. How often is still limited by the fact that DH and I are on two very different schedules =\
February 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I should tell my husband some people don't DTD at all during pregnancy. Then he should feel lucky. We're about once every 1-2 weeks. I feel a little guilty about that, but I just don't have much of a drive right now. It's starting to get a bit uncomfortable but not too bad yet. Although we DTD last night, and I actually had a bit of very light spotting. Oops.
TeresaV likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 09:33 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We arent DTD very often either. Last time was before new years. Our main problem isnt libido but DH is large and it hurts when he hits my cervix when im preg. And he hates hurting me so its a real mood killer for him.

February 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Not as much as he would like. but I have a problem with staying wet, so it just ends up hurting.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

February 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We've been getting busy more since the dr said my placenta has moved. We actually even did it two days in a row (Wed morn and then last night)...

#1, 4, 5, 7
February 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not very much... He's lucky if it happens once every couple of weeks. It just hurts me, so that makes me not very into doing it. He doesn't seem to understand how bad it hurts me, because he just keeps trying! Lol.
February 8th, 2013, 11:11 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'd say it's about twice a week. About normal for us anyway. It's not uncomfortable unless he's smooshing my belly, so I just make sure I pick the position
February 8th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Rochelle
1-2 times weekly.

It is getting a bit awkward and last time he seemed to be trying to figure out positioning and then I realized that he was struggling to decide how to go about things and it was cute to me and I said "Are you trying to figure out how to not smoosh the baby?" and he said "yea". I was like "awww" and we figured it out.

I figure by 8 months we will have to stop bc that's how it usually goes. He just can't get the leverage anymore at that point to "finish".
February 8th, 2013, 12:04 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am making a really big effort to do it once a week. I have no libido and it hurts for me but I try and just fake it and get through it for DH, lol. Speaking of that... tonight means its been a week since the last time... sigh... WHELP! I know what I am doing tonight, LOL

February 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not as often as I like, but my 2 year old when on sleep strike the month of Jan. and then I broke my foot 2 weeks ago. We are about once every 1-2 weeks right now. Positions are not uncomfortable yet, but my belly is going to start getting in the way soon and we will need to adjust. I promise the first time Bodhi kicks him during DTD, it will be over until 6 wks post baby.
February 8th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph View Post
I'm right there with you! I think it's sad, and I worry we'll have trouble getting back into it.
February 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate it. It hurts. I just have to suck it up once every couple weeks cause I love him and want him to feel loved. Other than that, he has been going through my conditioner in the shower
edgeofelise likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
We have DTD twice since I got pregnant. Its because DH is always to tired so I got lucky there.
February 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Veteran
I guess I'm the horn dog lol.. We are 4-5 x a week! Usually our time together alone is bedtime so we head to bed when the kids do watch a show or read or talk and usually DTD. I could have it in the morning too! During the second trimester! We were definitely slowed down first trimester and it will slow back down again!

I'm getting my tubes tied so we were laughing last night cause my hubby was like I just realized I will never ever have to wear a condom again!!!

February 8th, 2013, 12:55 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, my hubby would never let me get away with not dtd at all during pregnancy.LOL. We have been doing it 1-2 times a week. I was not very into it in the beginning of the pregnancy but now I am much more in the mood. Lately we have been taking a shower together after dd goes to bed, and then massaging each other so it helps me warm up to it and it's very relaxing.

February 8th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I never thought I would wish he had a smaller penis LMAO

Karen78, TeresaV and MrsLat like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search