My newborn cloth stash

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By shen7

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 11:05 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Disclaimer before you certify me as crazy I got a lot of these used on eBay or second sales. I have a few customs that I had to have. All of these are xsmall or smalls they do not include Everett's one size diapers.

The bin they are in

Some of them out of the bin

And there were still more in the bin I got lazy and Everett was trying to change himself into them.
4hearts and overlinmommy17 like this.

Last edited by navywifey2003; February 8th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
February 8th, 2013, 11:11 AM
There are at least 100 the last time I counted I need cloth diapers Anonymous.
QueenCrafty and edgeofelise like this.

February 8th, 2013, 11:15 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
If you need CDA, then I probably do too! I keep the nursery door locked where my diapers are because Abri drags them all over the house to put her dolls in. I'm sure I have at least 100. I have 4 dozen prefolds (2 for infant, and 2 for medium) plus a few more miscellaneous prefolds. Half dozen fitteds, at least 2 dozen pockets/aios.
navywifey2003 likes this.
February 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
I am trying to resist buying more! My husband said we need a few more OS because we have no idea when Everett will potty learn.

February 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Rochelle
Cute stash! I already was gonna be going through mine today and now you're making me want to even more! I was looking at ebay today for them also. You've had good luck getting CD supplies through there?
February 8th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Actually yes. I just did very specific searches for what I was looking for. Paid very close attention to their pictures and descriptions. I only had one issue and I was refunded by eBay.
4hearts likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 12:08 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have TONS of CD's in shopping carts all over the internet, LOL. Waiting on dang tax money to be able to buy them but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be a member of this anonymous club as well.

February 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay tiny fluff!!!!

Yeah, I have 30 newborn (GMD orange edge) prefolds, 3 dozen small (GMD yellow) prefolds, 6 ikea flats, and I don't know how many covers but it is a bunch. I need to destash the girly covers and buy new snappis and some boyish covers. I have a big urge to buy some tiny fitteds or AIOs but I *don't* need them. I have multiple times had some in a shopping cart online and then deleted it lol.

I am a recovering addict. I need to not get into buying again. M has a huge stash in every size nb-"large" (small running large and OS which she outgrew at 8 months ) and it is all in great shape bc she outgrew it all so fast. If baby brother is more normal sized he will have an awesome stash through PLing Her bigger OS and bigger Larges are in rougher shape because she's worn them a full year and will be in them until she PLs, but still totally functional.

February 8th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I started my stash but have only bought new bc used cd creeps me out from ebay. I need to get over it! But have a hard time bc you never know who had them before and how they took care of them. What do you ladies prefer for the nb stage?

So far I have 6 sunbaby pockets, 3 grovia AIO newborn, 1 fuzibunz elite OS(got it for free), 1 size 1 thirsties duo wrap cover, 1 alva OS cover, 1 wolbybug OS cover all snaps and I just got
1 nb imagine fitted, 1 imagine nb cover, 1 OS imagine cover(got it for free), 4 prowrap covers 2 M, 2 L, 1 econobum cover&3 prefolds, 2 nb nylon pull on covers, 1 dozen infant imagine indian prefolds this batch was all Velcro.

I want to buy more but I am trying to figure out what I like best & cost effective. I also am trying to figure out how many I need...ugh that is the hard part!

February 8th, 2013, 09:02 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just went through potty training bootcamp with DD this week and she's doing great using the potty at home, so today I went through all of her OS fuzzibunz and adjusted the elastic to fit Henry. I know it'll be a while before he can wear them because I make little babies, so to hold us over I've got 2 dozen GMD NB prefolds, a handful of covers and then a random assortment of size smalls from when DD was little. I'd like to get some more fitteds with fleece longies and shorties because those contain poop SO WELL. I put a bunch on my registry for people who just want to get one little cute, cheap thing.

I've already got all of it washed, folded and put in his dresser, lol. Give me more stuff to organize!!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

February 9th, 2013, 04:37 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have yet to start my stash but I plan to get GMD prefolds with assorted covers for the newborn stage. Then, I am not sure for after that.

February 9th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Love it!!! I have over 60 Pockets for Hailey and just got my box of NB/small diapers. I need to get a few NB prefolds for them but then I think we are ok for a bit.

February 9th, 2013, 06:48 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I need some boy fluff. I have FBs with flowers on it, fitteds with flowers, a few pink pockets, and some pink covers.
February 9th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
I've already got all of it washed, folded and put in his dresser, lol. Give me more stuff to organize!!
Come on over to my house!!!

I want to do more fleece wraps and soakers with this baby. I love my wool but I am too lazy to wash it anymore. Fleece is soooooo easy... and cheaper to boot.
crawmommy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search