tattoos

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Regular
I have 7, and have 2 more I'd like eventually. I'll see if I can load pics....hope they aren't too big!!

I have the initials DBA on my right love handle (?) for my uncle who took his life when I was 20. We were super close. No picture, but I'll take one later.

I have one on my right calf that is super ugly. Its a square with 4 diamonds of different colors coming out of it. Myself and 3 other girls got them when we were 21, and now one of the girls doesn't speak to us. Oops. I'll take a pic later.

I have a Pegasus horse on my left love handle (?) in memory of my horse that I had to put down when she was 31. She was my grandfathers horse and was born on his place, and became mine when I was old enough to care for her. She was essenially the grandkids horse, but I took her to my farm when I got married. She was 4 years older than me. Here's a bad pic...

I have my son's name, Logan, on my left ankle. Blurry pic...

I have the phrase "To Thine Own Self Be True" across my left foot. Fresh picture....

I have a classic rose on the inside of my left ankle, I had it done in Vegas to replicate one my dad has.

And I have a matching one with my BFF, a mask with swirly things on it. Bad pic, sorry....

In progress....

February 11th, 2013, 02:30 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I don't have any yet, but I'm thinking maybe after baby is here. DH had been hounding me to get one since practically the day we got together ten years ago, but so far nothing really stuck out to me. I'll probably get something to do with my kids if/when I do get one.
February 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Ooh I totally forgot about the paw prints! I originally wanted little paw prints on the top of my foot, but that changed to my baby's footprint when I had Connor. Now I want the paw prints behind my ear/back of my neck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search