Weird symptoms

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2013, 09:33 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Have you had any weird pregnancy symptoms this pregnancy?

February 10th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Veteran
This whole pregnancy was weird!!! I think in total with my other three pregnancies I threw up maybe 3x!

This time I'm still throwing up!! I didn't feel baby movement until 20 wks. I have had my eczema return with avengence that I haven't had since I was 16!i have had spotting/bleeding for no reason the doctor can find!! They thought I was having twins as my levels were so high in the beginning so that was stress!! I have had three external yeast infections(***?! Who even knew about them!!) and two sty 's one in each eye!! Here is a picture of my current one!! I look awful in it!!

I actually threw up last night and then preceded to have a full meltdown bawl session with DH about how I'm so tired of being sick and how I wanted to be done being pregnant ... VERY OVERTIRED to say the least lol!!

Bring on JUNE!!!

February 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sooooo stuffy! I have to blow my nose probably 10x a day to the point it bleeds and my skin is raw underneath my nostrils! Also unbelievable insomnia. I see 3am most nights even though I am EXHAUSTED when I lay down. Oh and ultra sensitive skin to the touch. It hurts even when my clothes rub. So weird...

February 10th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katie- I'm sorry you're having a rough pregnancy. I hate styes so I hope that clears up pronto!!

The only thing I can complain about is my dry bloody nose.
farmfourmama likes this.
February 10th, 2013, 10:49 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Panic attacks. I've never had one before in my entire life. I thought I was dying the first few times it happened. I've sort of figured out how to minimize the symptoms or at least ride it out until its over without making it worse. I'm sooooo ready for these to stop or June to get here, whichever comes first!

February 10th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post

The only thing I can complain about is my dry bloody nose.
I was getting these too until I put an extra cool mist humidifier in my bedroom, I also have one for the house. If you have not tried this yet do so...it took a few days for the air to get moist enough but goodness do I feel better in the morning!

February 11th, 2013, 05:13 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
tmi - my only weird symptom has been engorged lady bits on one side... I guess from where baby is sitting. But, it makes for very tender and easily irritated bits and a very sexually deprived momma and husband.
February 11th, 2013, 07:12 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I also wake up every morning with stuffy, bloody nose, blech! I also get this feeling every so often, maybe 1-2 times a day. It's hard to explain, but it's like baby is rolling over or something and....like pressing on a vein maybe. I don't get light headed, but I feel like I'm being squeezed from the inside. It's REALLY hard to explain the sensation, not like a panic attack (I've had many NOT pregnant) but similar. It's not like there's an elephant on my chest, more like something's stopping my blood flow LOL so NOT the best explanation, it's just a really strange feeling that lasts like 10-15 seconds. Maybe someone else has or had this happen and can relate?

February 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I have also been stuffy. I also have a wierd tingling pain in my right shoulder blade, which I had in my other pregnancies too.

February 11th, 2013, 07:34 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the gross nose list. I also get really light headed a few times a day, sometimes thing start to go black and I have to sit down so I don't pass out.

Katie, I hope things start getting better soon! I'm sorry you've had such a difficult time. Hang in there! Hugs!

February 11th, 2013, 07:35 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
nope not really

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

February 11th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawmommy View Post
I was getting these too until I put an extra cool mist humidifier in my bedroom, I also have one for the house. If you have not tried this yet do so...it took a few days for the air to get moist enough but goodness do I feel better in the morning!
I have one.in our bedroom. It helps but it's still pretty bad. Maybe I don't have it turned high enough.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search