Do you think baby will come early or late?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So my first came almost 3 weeks early, had him at 37w3d. I'm hoping baby girl comes early too. Do you ladies have any intuition as to when baby will come? I have a very strong feeling baby girl will be here early too. If she comes early too, that means I have less than 15 weeks until I meet her! That's crazy. I'm so excited! I can't believe how far we've all come and all of us are over half way there! It's almost show time ladies! Yayyyy

February 11th, 2013, 09:11 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I have 2 36/37 weekers depending on who you ask and Everett was born on his due date. Payson was measuring a week small so I am thinking I will go over.
Gen88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
My son was 5 days early. I'm hoping to be about the same with this one. The closer my due date gets, the more nervous I get that the baby is gaining wt super fast and he'll be harder to push out! I know I'll start freaking out if I go past my due date.
Gen88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping ontime or a little late (but not too late), but with my luck he'll come early, and I'll go into labor when hubby is giving finals or something. LOL Really hoping he cooks through the school year.
Gen88 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I think I will be a few days late, because I was a few days late with my other two.
Gen88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Rochelle
I'm starting to think maybe only a couple days past my duedate now. I'm hoping for 6-21 and I'm due 6-18. I just have a feeling plus I'm getting Braxton Hicks earlier than usual. TBH, I won't be sad about it. Earlier would be nice for a change, just not too early!! NICU is not something I would ever hope for.
Gen88 likes this.
February 11th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Not taking in the scheduled c-section ;D I'm thinking I'll go early. My daughter Madison came early due to my water breaking. My youngest Hailey came early due to my Pre-E kicking in and being 37.3 weeks they went ahead and delivered her for safety.
Gen88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Connor would still be in there today if we hadn't evicted him! LOL My Mom says it's genetics and that all the girls on her side of the family are early/on time, and boys are always late. Well, Connor was definitely late....so I'm crossing my fingers that she will decide to come early or on time (the best chance I have for a vbac!)
edgeofelise, 4hearts and Gen88 like this.

February 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a feeling I wont make it past 35-36 weeks. I hoping to make it to itleast 32 weeks!
Gen88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty confident that we'll pass my due date on by. My midwife won't let me go beyond June 1st, though. She wanted to jump start things on my due date but I requested to not do anything until June 1st because if at all possible I would like this baby to have their own birth month separate from their brother It's only a difference of 48 hours so she agreed.
Gen88 likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

February 11th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Veteran
My daughter, Chloe, was born at 39 weeks 1 day so I am not sure. Anything past 38 weeks makes me feel okay but I wouldn't want baby to have to come earlier because I would never wish for nicu or other health problems that COULD come along with preterm labor/preemies. My water broke with Chloe so I am hoping my water breaks with this one because I don't want to be guessing at when I am in labor. I don't have any feelings as to when baby will come, but I am thinking a little early only because Chloe was early.. I am due June 21 and the time around June 15th stands out to me so we will see I cannot wait!
Gen88 likes this.
February 11th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a fear of having him too early, so I hope he stays inside until close to my due date.
Gen88 likes this.
February 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela.burke611 View Post
My daughter, Chloe, was born at 39 weeks 1 day so I am not sure. Anything past 38 weeks makes me feel okay but I wouldn't want baby to have to come earlier because I would never wish for nicu or other health problems that COULD come along with preterm labor/preemies. My water broke with Chloe so I am hoping my water breaks with this one because I don't want to be guessing at when I am in labor. I don't have any feelings as to when baby will come, but I am thinking a little early only because Chloe was early.. I am due June 21 and the time around June 15th stands out to me so we will see I cannot wait!
Don't worry babies are considered full term at 37 weeks. June 2nd stand out to me, don't know why. I keep having a feeling she's gonna be a 38 week delivery.

February 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went into labor with DD at 41w 5d and she didn't arrive until exactly 42 weeks, so I have a feeling this one will still be nice and cozy past my due date, too. DD's birthday is June 9th and I'd like to make it until at least the next day so we can enjoy her party (I'm due the 7th) but not past 41 weeks so I don't have to have a BPP and all those annoying non-stress tests.
4hearts and Gen88 like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

February 11th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Regular
My first arrived at 31 and 3 days weeks, which is 9 weeks from now.....my goal is 34 weeks, but we'll see what happens!!

February 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter was born at 38w6d and my son was born at 39 weeks on the dot. I'm predicting something similar. As long as I make it to 38 weeks, I will be happy. That way DD will be out of school by then.

February 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I want to go over my daughters summer dance recital is my edd. And I would really like to make it.

February 11th, 2013, 03:42 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My last day of teaching is June 10th or 11th and I am due the 23rd. I am hoping and PRAYING that she stays until after school gets out because if she comes when school is still in session, my maternity leave starts right then. If she comes after school gets out I can take my 12 weeks starting when school starts in the fall. That is my understanding anyway. I will be double checking.

My dd was 41 weeks 1 day so I am thinking this one will be on the later side too.

February 11th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Super Mommy
Im having a c/s that will most likely be scheduled for 39 weeks HOWEVER, I keep getting the feeling that this little mumma might come before the scheduled c/s date.....but I sure hope not! lol
February 11th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy220 View Post
My last day of teaching is June 10th or 11th and I am due the 23rd. I am hoping and PRAYING that she stays until after school gets out because if she comes when school is still in session, my maternity leave starts right then. If she comes after school gets out I can take my 12 weeks starting when school starts in the fall. That is my understanding anyway. I will be double checking.

My dd was 41 weeks 1 day so I am thinking this one will be on the later side too.
I have a similar situation. I am done teaching June 6th. If I don't make it until at least May 21st, my insurance will cancel and will not carry me through the summer into the next school year. It will totally stink to have to pay $500 out of pocket for summer insurance. DD came at 37.4 weeks, so I have a strong feeling this little girl will also come early. I'm almost certain that I will have a May baby, I just hope she holds out until at least May 21st.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search