started buying :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By shen7
  • 2 Post By ashleykathleen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I went on an online shopping spree over the weekend I figured out that we have a surprising amount of gender neutral tiny baby clothes. I got hand me downs from 2 friends with boys, and didn't use most of it that much since I was drowning in super girly gifted stuff, but I have more than I realized!! I thought I needed sleepers and basics like that, but I just need some 0-6 months pants and long sleeve shirts and sweaters. We have chilly foggy mornings here in the summer and we didn't need anything like that at all for my Deep South June baby

I ordered:
2 diaper covers (Blueberry mini in blue, RaR newborn cover in gumball print), and new snappis
2 wetbag totes (will hang off cosleeper for dirty dipes and be great totes later)
2 large nursing bras (my nice stretchy ones were all too small once my milk came in last time, never got good ones)
1 pair of wool breast pads so I can have 2 pairs to rotate, these are by FAR my favorite type of breast pad!!!
Boyish receiving blankets I liked, M's are all girly
Boyish baby pants
A swim/shower/water wrap

Very excited for my mail Now I just need to make a pilgrimage to Ikea and start organizing the kids' room!
navywifey2003 and Mrs_lynn.c like this.

February 11th, 2013, 07:37 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It's so nice to get things in the mail that's not bills.

February 11th, 2013, 09:59 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds exciting! I recently went through all the old baby/toddler clothes I have saved from both my kids and I was shocked at how much gender neutral stuff I had from Kiefer that I would actually use for a girl (lots of red/black with guitars and skulls/crossbones). I have awesome visions of putting them with tutu-type skirts and converses and big bow headbands...I love girly stuff but I gotta give it my rocker twist. Plus, it gives me an excuse to do more shopping
Mrs_lynn.c and Joanne Nicole like this.

February 12th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love that style!!

February 12th, 2013, 03:08 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for shopping! I just got my tax refund and I hope to get some things!

February 12th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I love shopping for baby things I have about $1500 worth of baby things in carts at different places just waiting on tax money. I need everything for this baby cause my only boy will be 18 soon so nothing left from him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search