Insomnia

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By crawmommy
  • 2 Post By zkat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 12:05 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Blows!

Who else is suffering with me?

February 13th, 2013, 02:53 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was up at like 2am last night and I went on my phone. I had a headache, heartburn, and I was stuffed up so I think that's why! Now, I have to get up for work and I could sleep for hours more.

February 13th, 2013, 04:15 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Yes, some nights I toss and turn all night, others I'm just flat awake for chunks of time! And of course, my child decided to wake up at 6am and NOT go back to sleep this morning (not the norm), we usually sleep 'til 7:30 or 8!!!

February 13th, 2013, 05:16 AM
First time mommy :)
Me! I can fall asleep ok but then two hours later I'm awake and the tv is on. I have been awake until the sun comes up on a few occasions. Sometimes it takes me 2 hours to fall back asleep, sometimes 4 or 5. Drives me crazy! And I have to pee constantly. I have an awesome sleep number bed but I just cannot get comfortable ever :-/
February 13th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Me!!! I feel like I could die and sleep for days at around 5-7pm and by 9-10pm my body is exhausted but I can't for the life of me fall asleep. If I do fall asleep I wake up every 30 mins to change positions or because i'm getting elbowed/kicked by DD

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
February 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is why you see me posting frequently between the hours of 1&4am ugh!
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 13th, 2013, 09:17 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Ugh I have been falling asleep so easily lately. But last night was awful and of course after I fell asleep, I woke up because Everett had a nightmare. Then refused to not sleep unless he was in my arm. So my arm is killing me today!

February 13th, 2013, 10:03 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
i am in that boat too slept well for 3 hours then tossed and turned the rest of the night. So hard to work everyday doing that.
February 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I see the clock turn 2:00 am basically every night It is driving me crazy because I am always soooo exhausted but I just cannot fall asleep for the life of me. Of course stupid DH snoring away next to me doesn't help either.

February 13th, 2013, 03:51 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have good nights and bad nights. I'm usually good til after 1am or so, then I sleep on and off until my alarm goes off at 6.

February 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I don't but I cant seem to get enough sleep. Even if I go to bed at 9 and get up at 6:30 I still feel like I hardly slept :/

February 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I've been having a hard time getting enough sleep, too. It's because I work a stupid irregular schedule of graveyard shifts. It's been impossible to adjust. So like Saturday I was up for 26 hours and then slept for 5. That hasn't been unusual lately.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's been a problem for me the entire pregnancy. Vg g h
Loo
yo y

Thank you Bourne or adding your thoughts to that post
navywifey2003 and MamaSkunk like this.
February 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I have a very hard time sleeping and it messes with me mentaly when I dont get rest. I hurt so bad at night with my back and hips and then I pee every two hours.
February 13th, 2013, 06:19 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No sleep either. Although, things have gotten better since I started kicking DH out of bed when he snores. I figured I shouldn't have to suffer for something that's not my fault. I'm still awake a lot thou. Waking up to go to the bathroom a few times a night and it's really hard to get back to sleep. I do seem to sleep better on nights we DTD...

February 13th, 2013, 06:39 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have a problem sleeping. I could sleep for ten hours and feel like I havent slept at all. Then nap for two hours with DD and again still feel tired. Its awful. I cant seem to get anything done cuz of it.

February 13th, 2013, 08:25 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most nights I'm still fine, but it's starting to creep in a couple nights a week. Last night I woke up at 4 with a killer backache, so I took some Tylenol. Then as soon as I got semi-comfy my stomach started rumbling. I tried to ignore it but I was starving so I had a granola bar. It took me forever to get back to sleep and then DD woke up at 7, which isn't unusual. I have a hard time because on Sundays I get up for work at 5am. It's the only day I work and while I'm a morning person, I don't like getting up THAT early so it messes me up all week. I can't wait to quit my stupid job!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

February 13th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Super Mommy
As of right now I am not having much of a problem with sleep, but I know that'll change soon! I'm already waking up more to change positions. With all the extra blood volume and sleeping on my side I am constantly cutting off circulation to something that that makes me wake up. This stupid sciatic nerve pain causes me to have to change positions all night. I gotta pee every few hours. And on, and on... Not to add that DS2 still wakes up at night every few days (thank God almighty DH usually takes care of that) and he (DS2) is always awake at least 6:30 and sleeping in for him is 7 or quite possibly 7:30 if I'm really lucky. I go through periods where I'm an insomniac every couple years, pregnant or not, so I get used to not sleeping, but it still sucks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search