Still hanging in there at 21 weeks...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lcoleman

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Veteran
I know I'm not a constant poster here, but I do read the board pretty much every day, so I'm keeping up with you ladies even though I don't get to post much.

I had my anatomy scan on Wednesday. Baby was measuring at 20 weeks 5 days (1 day behind LMP, so that's pretty good). Everything looks good and it's a little girl. I have 5 year old twin girls. If I'm honest, there was definitely some gender disappointment. This is definitely our last baby, so I'll never have that momma's boy I always pictured. Plus, my family all wanted a boy. Thankfully DH is not the typical kinda guy, and actually preferred another girl.

My progesterone is still CRAZY. I weaned off of the supplements, but then my progesterone plummeted. Now I'm taking one pill every other day, I have no idea what my level is, and I'm waiting another month to get a blood test to see where I'm at.

We have done pretty much nothing by way of preparing for baby. We're looking at names, but don't have one picked out yet. I have a cradle thingy for our room, but that is our first and only purchase. Hoping to hit the rummage sales big time this spring and get pretty much everything.

Thanks for letting me be part of this due date club. I learn so much by reading what all of you are going through, and I'm just sorry I don't get the chance to post more responses....
Gen88 and dmreed32 like this.
February 15th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey!
Don't worry if you don't post that much, it's ok to just read I'm glad some of our post are helpful to you. I'm also expecting a little girl. I'm sorry it wasn't the sex you preferred but I'm sure you love your baby just as much, gender dissapointment is very normal so don't feel bad. Let us know of any new updates or show us some pics too?

February 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Congrats on your little girl! I hope things go smoothly with your progesterone. Did you deliver your twin girls preterm?

Gender disappointment is very normal and I am sure it will be gone completely soon.

February 16th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad that you received a great appointment. Hopefully your progesterone levels go to the right level for a healthy fully term pg.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search