Water intake...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How much water are you drinking?
What else do you drink?
February 18th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a big cup/water bottle that I will fill up twice during the day & then I usually drink a couple 16 oz maybe glasses at home. I also try to drink a big glass of milk each day. I usually have a problem with keeping hydrated during pregnancy so I try not to drink any tea, coffee, or soda.

February 18th, 2013, 03:07 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I'm drinking between 80-100oz of water a day (I have a 20oz water bottle that I'm constantly refilling), and at least one glass or orange or apple juice, and once in a while some ice tea because I need the caffeine for my headaches. I can't drink milk, although a big glass has sounded good lately.
February 18th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No enough I'm not sure how much but I only drink about two or three large glasses a day. It's one of those big cups with a straw so it is much bigger than a regular cup but still. I'm pretty bad about it. I drink other fluids such as juice and milk but I know I need to be better about it.
February 18th, 2013, 03:37 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I struggle to get in the 64 oz I'm supposed to have. I really try to drnk as much as I can tho. Occasionally I will drink a cup of decaf coffee. It tricks me into thinking it's the real thing. Not the same effect, but a slight placebo effect. I don't really like milk or soda, so I don't drink those, pregnant or not. Once in a blue moon (like today) I have some OJ, but I generally avoid juice bc of the added calories.

February 18th, 2013, 03:55 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I drink 3 quarts to a gallon of water every day. The only other beverage I drink regularly is half-caff coffee, one or two mugs a day.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 18th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I drink 1-2 cup of coffee per day. In addtion I drink tons of Crystal Light. Water is preferred although plain water is just ugghh. This little girl will be pink with all the pink lemonade I drink.

February 18th, 2013, 05:19 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't drink enough @ all! 1 -2 cups of coffee ..maybe 2 bottles of water.

February 19th, 2013, 10:58 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I drink about 80oz a day

February 20th, 2013, 03:42 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I drink is water other than when I have one cup of 1/2 caffeine coffee in the morning. I cannot go anywhere without my reusable bottle of water. I fill it up constantly. I will try to keep track today of how much I drink. I LOVE water!!

February 20th, 2013, 05:28 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
I drink tons of water... around 115 - 120 oz a day. I have a 36oz bottle that I refill all day long. Usually I will have a ginger ale with lunch and a cup of coffee in the morning, otherwise, all I drink is water.
February 20th, 2013, 07:38 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I am drinking water constantly through out the day. I feel thirsty a lot, plus refilling my cup gives me a reason to get up from my desk at work I also drink hot chocolate (as of late), and koolaid, and caffeine free coke.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search