Weekend Wrap Up

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How was everyone's weekend?
Who had a 3 day weekend?

February 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Ours was a boring weekend. Nothing planned.

February 19th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had a pretty good weekend - 3 day weekend here, so it was nice and long and relaxing.

We went chair shopping on Sunday and got a rocker/recliner for the nursery! I'm really excited about it because we got it majorly on sale and it's SOOOOO comfortable. I know it's going to be my favourite spot in the house to sit, and it's going to make breastfeeding a much more comfortable experience.

February 19th, 2013, 11:04 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a 3 day weekend. It was nice and relaxing. I basically didn't do anything other than grocery shop and read It also snowed for about 5 minutes on Saturday, so that was exciting.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

February 19th, 2013, 11:14 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We had a 4 day weekend, they have been working so hard in the office the authorized Friday to be a day off! It was so nice! My husband cleaned our carpets Friday, they came out wonderful! They are white so we do it often but they were really bad this time. Saturday my husband judged a jrotc master at arms competition, think Cadet Kelly (anyone remember that movie ) then when he got home we piled into our car and made the 4 1/2 hour drive to visit my parents. We really went down to have their macanic do our 100,000 mile service on our car plus put on new tires. Everywhere up here wanted way too much for the services. Anyways we got an oil and filter changed on Friday before the drive and the person who did it did not tighten the screw so we lost almost all our oil. Talk about scary!!! Luckily it didnt ruin our car. We would have been in big trouble. Kyle is calling them and giving them a piece of his mind. The macanic said that the screw was held on by 2 threads! We got home late last night but all in all it was a good visit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search