Worn out. (A bit of an exhausted rant.)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MissyBee
  • 1 Post By Mrs_lynn.c

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so worn out. I decided on Monday that we needed to start cleaning out our storage unit of a spare room because we both have Mondays off and I knew it was going to be a lot to do. Turns out I underestimated the task at hand. It now looks like the spare room has exploded into our living room and it's still half full of stuff to go through. We look like we belong on an episode of hoarders. Apparently I am somewhat of a hoarder. My husband isn't helping as much as I'd like because it seems most all of it is my stuff that I have to go through and decide what to get rid of and what to keep. We can no longer move around in the living room and the mess is making me crazy, but I can only do so much of it at a time.

On top of that, it has come to my attention this week that I can no longer keep teaching my 5 Zumba classes a week because of my dang tailbone hurting so bad. I'm trying to drop 3 of them, but finding replacements is not as easy as I had hoped it would be.

Now I'm trying to sleep and my back, tailbone, & hips are KILLING me and every time I move, I get a charlie horse in one or both legs. All I want to do is go to bed! So, what happens? I start sobbing like a baby. Ughhh.

Also, our Baby is never going to have a name.

Ok... Exhausted hormonal rant over. Back to trying to go to bed.
February 20th, 2013, 07:13 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you have so much going on! I know how you feel as far as having to go thru a mess! My room looks the same where ive been going thru all 3 kids clothes and trying to figure out where km going to put baby # 4's stuff! We have a 3 bedrm house my plan is for the girls to be in one rm and the boys in the other only problem is hubby has all his music equipment set up in one room and wont figure out what to do with it all! I need that rm I need organization in this house its killing me! Everything I'm buying for baby boy is just getting thrown in a box @ this point... oh and the name thing I'm with you on that dh is so freaking stubborn!!!! I have almost one yr old too and seems getting anything done is isn't gona happen. Hubby is no help either. I hope your able to get stuff done and get some Down time to recoop! Being preggo and having so much on your plate def is hard!

February 20th, 2013, 07:35 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hugs Hun!! Take it two boxes at a time you will get there!

February 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel! This morning I was lying in bed thinking, "holy crap, this baby could realistically be here in 3 months, and our nursery is still a sh*thole." And we have nothing for her with the exception of some clothing. My tailbone has been bothering me too, so going to the gym has pretty much been out for me. Sorry you're feeling overwhelmed.

February 20th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I went thru three huge bags of baby clothes washed dried sorted and folded them. Then went thru all the clothes we just bought him. I have put some of my things for sale on craigslist so I can make room for all the baby stuff. I picked up his car seat stroller swing and pack n play got home and have no where to put it. My house has no closet space so its pretty bad in my house rite. Im wore our and sore. I hope you get things cleaned out soon so you can relax and enjoy the next couple of months.
February 20th, 2013, 05:08 PM
I am hoping that if I just keep working at it this week, by Monday night I will have it all cleaned out. It's just SO MUCH STUFF. I don't even know how that happened. Cleaning & going through it all is almost making the mess worse. Because instead of a ton of bags and boxes and things, it's piles and piles of stuff everywhere. But, I just keep telling myself that once I get it done, it will be done and I won't have to do it again! It has needed to happen for a while (onviously), so I'll be glad when it's all organized!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a lot to do!
Mrs_lynn.c likes this.
February 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I wish I could come help you. Take it one day at a time you will get there soon.
MissyBee likes this.
February 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
I know how you feel! This morning I was lying in bed thinking, "holy crap, this baby could realistically be here in 3 months, and our nursery is still a sh*thole."
Hahaha! I had this exact same thought the other day! Luckily we have a cradle/crib but I haven't even begun to try to rearrange DS's room that they will be sharing. I also need to find a new dresser for them to share and I haven't even started looking. The most I have done is I went through two huge storage tubs full of my other kids clothes to figure out what we can use for this baby, what needs to wait, and what to get rid of. I thought it was going to take an hour or so...half a day later and my living room still looked like a clothing store exploded in it.

And I totally feel your pain on the name issue. We are nowhere even close

February 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
I know how you feel! This morning I was lying in bed thinking, "holy crap, this baby could realistically be here in 3 months, and our nursery is still a sh*thole."
I fell the same way, our babies will more than likely be here in 3 months( or less) and their room looks like am episode of hoarders, I would take a pic but it is really embarrassing! We are redoing dd room so everything is stuffed in the room from dd's room, all our coats plus baby stuff and random stuff. oh yeah and there is still a queen size bed in there too. Seriously the entire floor is covered! That is this weekend and next weeks project.

February 21st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Ours was so bad that you could barely open the door. It is still a huge mess, but the piles are starting to become organized piles instead of just random piles. So, we're (by we I mean I'm) getting somewhere. Our trash cans are completely full now, so the rest of it will have to go out next week. And I need to buy some more bins. I am a somewhat messy person, but this mess is making me crazy! (Which helps motivate me to get it done!) I'm really hoping to have it done by the time I go to bed Monday night, if not before. Then it will be on to the next mess to tackle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search