Coupons, anyone?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By TeresaV

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2013, 07:56 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wondered if some of you money saving moms have any good coupon websites you like to use and know are legitimate and don't have a ton of pop up ads and whatnot? I need to start building up a coupon book and start learning to use more coupons as we're broke now, let alone once the baby gets here!! Haha.

February 23rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm so not good at coupons. But you can sign up on huggies and pampers websites to get coupons.
eshute likes this.

February 23rd, 2013, 10:25 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not a great coupon-er either! lol. I always sign up with the formula and diaper companies so I get the coupons. I also price match stuff between stores. Sometimes I get really good deals from price matching and coupon combined!
eshute likes this.

February 24th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I use coupons.com they have a lot of manufacturer coupons, and sometimes they have diaper ones pop up as well.
eshute likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep i suck at couponing as well.

February 24th, 2013, 08:25 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have couponed for years, although I refuse to use any website that makes me install a program on my computer. I have read so many horror stories about people's computers being infected by these programs. I just cut coupons out of the Sunday paper. I do plan on getting coupons through the diaper companies, though.
eshute likes this.

February 24th, 2013, 01:03 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I personally don't feel that coupons are the best way to save money. I've saved Huggies or Pampers coupons, for example, but the generic brand is always still cheaper than the name brand with coupon. I find the same thing is usually true of grocery coupons as well. There are a few brands that I am loyal to, but not many. So if you are open to using generic or store brands, that will maybe save you more money than coupons with a lot less time and organization.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmomofmany View Post
I personally don't feel that coupons are the best way to save money. I've saved Huggies or Pampers coupons, for example, but the generic brand is always still cheaper than the name brand with coupon. I find the same thing is usually true of grocery coupons as well. There are a few brands that I am loyal to, but not many. So if you are open to using generic or store brands, that will maybe save you more money than coupons with a lot less time and organization.
Most of the time I would agree with you, but sometimes if you combine coupons with good sale prices you can get a good deal. I have noticed, though, that with diapers especially, it's hard to beat generic brand prices even with sale/coupon combos.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search